-chapter 25!

irl
social media

they were all in atlanta for the next couple RWE games. they had three days before the first game . the group were all in the living room reminiscing on when they had all first met.

"i didn't like giannis dumbass cause he thought canes was better the zaxbys like what the hell." aliyah said laughing remembering the first time the two talked was them arguing.

"that nigga nelson wanted aliyah so bad." lavar said looking at nelson trying to keep his face serious before he started laughing . he saw nelson look at him like he was trying to tell him to stop but lavar didn't really receive the message.

"i mean he came back to our room and that's all he would talk about." lavar said before he started mocking sentences he said about aliyah. lavar was gonna say something else but nelson threw a pillow at him before he could.

they stayed talking about it before madison cam and interrupted them. "hey guys so what are we doing today!" said walking over and trying to put her hands in nelson's hair. nelson moved his head before she could making madison groan in annoyance.

"dodged that bullet" nelson said under his breath making aliyah laugh.

"us?" giannis said questioning what she had just said. to be fair nobody in the house wanted to be around her. she was obnoxious rude and so entitled nobody wanted to be around that.

"i mean we were planning on going to go the the outlet by the atlantic station we didn't think you wanted to go so." cam said putting an emphasis on we.

"well im going so!" she said skipping up the steps to go change her clothes. aliyah rolled her eyes at the fact she had to be around her for the rest of the month.

aliyah went up to her room to go change into something. she didn't feel like doing much so she put on an oversized t shirt and biker shorts and called it a day. she put her hair in a bun and walked back downstairs to see everyone else downstairs.

"finally" madison said rolling her eyes because she was growing impatient but aliyah didn't care though.

they all walked to the car and aliyah sat next to nelson and madison just had to sit on the other side of him. she wanted to leap over and punch her in the face.

they had arrived at the outlet and she went with nelson and lavar and giannis walked over with them. cam went by himself because he was buying stuff for marie and himself. madison went with cam and it was basically a miracle. cam had told them that they would meet at the food court when everyone was done.

"it's a miracle." giannis said putting his hands in the air talking about how madison finally left the four alone. they had started laughing and agreeing with giannis before they walked into the croc store.

aliyah walked over to the pink ones and smiled. she wanted them really bad but never took the time out of her day to get them. she picked them up before walking over to the cashier. "i got it" nelson said taking a card out to pay for the girls shoes. she tried to tell him she could pay but he did it anyway.

she gave him a hug before pulling him in for a kiss. "thank you my heart." she said making a faint pink color on both of their cheeks.

they walked out of the store to see madison still following cam. cam couldn't say anything about her because he had to take care of her for the next month. they laughed at the frustration on his face when the girl was nagging at him about taking her on the cruise that cam payed for. it wasn't just that it was for aliyah so it made both of them upset.