-chapter 6 !

irl
social media
imessages

aliyah checked her phone because she heard it going off and she saw it was a face time call from nelson. "hey nelson" she told him propping her phone up on her vanity.

"what are you doing?" she asked even tho she could already see what he was doing .

"playing fortnite with niles what are you doing?" he asked still looking up at his screen.

"nothing cam keeps bothering me." she said laughing. it was true cam had kept coming into aliyah's room for no reason.

she looked at the boy and admired all the features on his face. how his curly hair covers his face a little bit his braces and the way his eyes flickered when he was looking at the screen. she thought nelson was really handsome. she took a screenshot without nelson knowing.

aliyah had realized just how lucky she got being friends with nelson. before she became friends with him she was lonely she talked to one friend and as much as she loved kylee it was depressing. now she had multiple people to talk to and they broke her out of her shell. she was forever grateful for that.

aliyah was always made fun of at school for not talking. she would always wait for the end of class to turn things in because she didn't want to embarrass herself. she was well known but not in a good way. people would always talk about her which she never understood. she never bothered anyone so she never knew why people were rude to her.

she was on instagram listening to nelson getting louder and louder on the game but she didn't pay any mind to it . she was scrolling until she heard nelson start yelling at the game. "nooo!" nelson yelled because he was about to win until someone shot him from behind .

"this game is so fucking stupid" he said into the phone after he turned off the game.

"nelson you know the fair is open now?" she asked she was hinting to it because she wanted to go with him.

"you wanna go?" he asked her he knew she did he just wanted to hear her say it.

"yeah" she told him with a smile on her face. "cam can take us and i guess everyone else can go to"

RWE 🔛🔝

aliyah🎧: aliyah
nelson🫶🏼: nelson
cam🤓💓: cam
old head👴: lavar
fatty🖕: giannis
ray💟: ray

nelson🫶🏼
is everyone ok with going to the fair tomorrow?

fatty🖕
is aliyah going to be there?

aliyah🎧
obviously ?

fatty🖕
then no

cam🤓💓
we can all go

ilovezaxbys

ilovezaxbys took this while nelson was raging on fortnite

ilovezaxbys took this while nelson was raging on fortnite. he needs help

youcantgaurdme stop exposing me🙄
ilovezaxbys no😇

youcantgaurdme you look pretty in this tho
ilovezaxbys thank youu 🤭🫶🏼
georgewash CAM. COME GET HIM

babygiannis shut up
ilovezaxbys kys

💟

i actually hate this but wtv
filler lmao i'll make a longer one later mwauh💋