-chapter 8!

irl
imessage

aliyah was in the room of the house that cam rented out for the new york tournament. she was gonna get up soon she just didn't want to right now because she was up all night playing fortnite with giannis.

over the past couple of days aliyah couldn't shake the feelings she had towards nelson. she had come to the realization that she did like nelson. she didn't think nelson liked her more then a friend so she suppressed these feelings for a while. but over time it got hard denying those feelings. so she did what she always did when she needed help she texted her best friend.

wife 💍💝: kylee
twin flame❤️‍🔥: aliyah

   twin flame❤️‍🔥
kylee i need your advice really bad right now

wife 💍💝
what's wrong liyah?
you ok?

twin flame ❤️‍🔥
i'm fine
it's just i kinda like nelson i've just been denying because i don't think he would even like me more then friend and even if he does i feel like im gonna ruin it.

wife 💍💝
I KNEW IT.
and also i can see it between both of you that you like each other.
aliyah stop letting your thoughts control your life

twin flame❤️‍🔥.
your right i have to see him for the rest of the summer anyway

aliyah was getting ready she had on a tan essentials t shirt black leggings and chunky dunkys. aliyah put her hair in a half up half down and started walking downstairs. she saw cam handing out the team ski masks for the game.

she sat down in the kitchen until she saw nelson walk in the house and cam asking for a like goal until aliyah walked over to the camera and interrupted them.

"fuck going everybody so i think im just gonna give
yall the out fit of the day." she said laughing because she knew cam was annoyed at what she was doing.

"so we got the essentials t shirt leggings from i don't know where and chunky dunkys from goat." she was talking about her hair and how she took so much time on it until giannis walked over nd interrupted her.

"and yo ass still fucking ugly." giannis told her before running away so aliyah wouldn't have time to chase him.

aliyah walked away away to get on the bus with everybody else. aliyah set in the middle between nelson and giannis . nelson put his hand on her thigh making aliyah smile alot harder then she was before. the whole bus ride was everybody singing laughing at each other and aliyah and giannis going back and forth with each other. nothing new.

aliyah loved new york. she loved all the food the places to visit how everyone minded their buisness and went on about her day. aliyah always wanted to live here when she got older.

💟

short chapter but it's ok bc im gonna update again later cs were abt to get 200 reads thank u sm🫶🏼 i'm also number one in nelson nuemann right now🥹.

did i tell yall how giannis and cam noticed me again yesterday night i literally started crying 😭

nelson and aliyah are so cute yall better enjoy while it last lmao.

see yall later mwauh💋