- chapter 24!

irl
imessage
social media

the group was in the living room talking about how madison aliyah's step sister had to stay here for the whole month. this made both cam and aliyah mad. they had to take her to the RWE games for a month.

the horrible thing is she was so desperately obsessed with nelson it was quite literally insane. if they were within 20 feet within each other she would practically be drooling. and she knew that was aliyah's boyfriend so it made her even more upset. but speaking of the devil she had just walked in the room.

"hi nelsonn!" she said running over to him trying to give him a hug but he pushed her off of him. she awkwardly moved and sat next to giannis making him mug her. he didn't say anything because she hadn't done anything to him but he still didn't like her.

aliyah eyed the girl who was smacking her gum which was one of aliyah's pet peeves, she hated it. but madison saw this and rolled her eyes at aliyah.

"aniyah who are you looking at do you have a problem?" she said still obnoxiously chewing her gum.

"it's aliyah and nigga stop smacking your gum." aliyah told her not even making eye contact with her. madison made aliyah's blood boil but she did her best to contain it.

"yeah how you claim that yo sister but don't know her name?" lavar said because he knew if anyone else said something it would've came out way worse.

the group excluding madison had talked about if they wanted to do anything but if they did they would have to bring madison and nobody wanted that.

"nelson do you wanna come to my room with me?" she said attempting to move aliyah away from nelson because she was on his chest.

"no" he said not looking up from his phone because he was playing roblox with aliyah. madison frowned standing up and leaving the room to go to the kitchen. aliyah laughed at her because she was already tired of her.

"thank God." giannis said letting out a sigh of relief. everyone had started laughing at giannis comment.
but everyone groaned when she walked back with aliyah's wingstop from earlier she didn't finish so she put it in the fridge.

"nigga put my food back." she said looking her up and down with an attitude. madison looked at the box confused like she didn't notice she picked it up.

"i don't see your name on it?" she said almost opening the box before aliyah snatched it from her.

"dicc i paid for it the fuck." she said opening it because she heated it up like she was about to eat it. clearly she was raised in a barn because the hoe didn't have any manners.

RWE 🔛🔝
liyah💘💍:aliyah
nelson❤️:nelson
cam🤓💓:cam
fatty🖕🖤:giannis
old head👴❤️‍🩹:lavar
ray💟:ray

liyah💘💍
did yall peep how that lil girl js tried to take my shi like that?

fatty🖕🖤
yea and i thought you were annoying
i just wanna smack her so bad
like my GOSH

liyah💘💍
they way she was all up on nelson like girl??
she needs some glasses cs clearly the bitch can't see

nelson❤️
that girl needs to learn how to read a room