-chapter 7

irl
social media

aliyah was on facetime with nelson trying to figure out what she wanted to wear to the fair. it was always a pain for aliyah to find something to wear. her room always looked a mess after she found an outfit. "nelson we should match for the fair."

"we can. what about a black nike tech?" nelson asked her happy that she wanted to match because he didn't know what to wear either.

"that's cool we can wear that with the black cat jordan 4's ." she told him and nelson nodded his head in agreement. 

aliyah started getting dressed and did her hair. she decided not to do her make up because she thought her skin looked really good.

she walked over to cam and marie's room to see if they were ready to go. they were all ready to go so they got in the car to go get nelson lavar and giannis.

when they were all in the car aliyah had aux and started singing frank ocean with lavar "no i don't like you i just thought you were cool enough to kick it." they were both yelling at the top of their lungs. lavar and aliyah both loved frank ocean. that was most definitely one thing they had in common.

they started singing the rest of the song until cam interrupted them. "ay can yall shut the hell up? makin my ear drums bleed." he told them in a aggravated voice as they were singing really loud.

they were pulling up to the fair and aliyah loved the fair. but she hated how many people came each year. she could never do anything about it. she always went with kylee. she was less nervous right now because she was with nelson but nelson could see the nervousness all over her face.

"it's alright ma." nelson told her making her even more nervous but this time not in a bad way. she didn't mind because she liked the nickname. a lot.

they all walked in separate directions. marie and cam going one way and nelson aliyah giannis and lavar going a different way. they had all planned on meeting back up with eachother by the front.

in front of giannis and lavar was nelson and aliyah holding hands. "yo lavar look" giannis told him while taking his phone out to take a picture.

"just friends my ass." lavar had told him "you can eat this ass." giannis said to him before walking away thinking he was really funny.

they were walking past a game and aliyah saw a big stuffed dog. "nelson look" she pointed over to the boy with a huge smile on her face.

"you want that?" he asks her before she nodded her head. he walked over to the game evidently it was a basketball game so she knew he was gonna win it anyways.

he won the game and gave her the teddy bear and she had a smile ear to ear. nelson had looked at aliyah and noticed something different about aliyah's face today he couldn't pin point but he thought she looked really pretty. not that he didn't think that before.

"you look so pretty today i don't know what you just did something different and i love it." nelson had told her. aliyah had realized she didn't have makeup on. you could hear aliyah's heart beating out of her chest. nelson always had a way of making aliyah nervous but she never knew why. she didn't know if it was the way he looked at her or if it was the way he treated her. she could just never really pin point it.