• Holding wrists •

The next morning, Jisung woke up in a better mood. For the first time in almost a month, the main thing he was thinking about wasn't SungHo. In his mind was his new goal:

Finding out who his savior is aka the masked guy.

Jisung woke up a little past 10 in the morning which meant Felix had already left for his morning classes. It didn't take long for Jisung to get out of bed. Today he had a lot to do and he decided to start his day with finally picking up the broken IPhone from the floor and toss all the broken pieces in a bag so he can get it to the store he bought his phone from. (Since you can't just throw your phone in the trash)

When this was done, his stomach made a sound indicating he was hungry, which he was used by now. After days of barely eating he got use to the uncomfortable feeling of his empty stomach, but today, he wants to eat.

Jisung went into the small kitchen and opened the fridge to see what he could make for breakfast, he thought he could just eat a bowl of cereal, it's easy to make and fast to eat, but on the fridge's door was left a sticky note that Felix had placed there the same morning saying "no more milk, I finished it" Jisung sighed.

"I'm just gonna go to a cafe near the Apple Store" he figured.

Jisung changed into decent clothes, he even stole his shirt from Felix. He took his new phone, his old one, his wallet and keys and left for the Apple Store.

-

Jisung gave back his broken phone and was now heading out of the store. He could feel the hunger in his body, his stomach was empty. As he walked down the street to see if there's any interesting restaurants he could go eat at, he spotted the cat cafe he went to, to see Minho. He remembered how much he liked the vibe and decided he would eat his breakfast there.

Jisung entered the cafe and was welcomed by a very smiley lady. He recognized her, she served him the first time he came to the cafe. They smiled at each other as Jisung got closer to the counter.

There were practically no one in the cafe. Just an old lady sipping her coffee while petting and talking to a cat and a younger woman on her phone eating a cookie.

"Hi, what can I get you today, sir?" Jisung was standing in front of the register, he was going to make an order.

"I'm-" Jisung was cut but the lady.

"Oh, your friend just arrived"

Jisung was confused on what friend she was talking about so he turned to see who entered the cafe. On his phone was Minho, entering the cafe with an annoyed expression on his face. He looked concerned, like if he couldn't figure something out. Jisung stared at the older's face a little too long, because Minho had time to go sit at their usual table and pick up Dori like he usually do.

"You know, he's been coming here for years, he started coming here not long after I started to work here myself and never in those years he brought someone with him. You are the first one." The lady adds when she sees Jisung staring at the man.

Jisung looked back at the lady. He didn't know what to do with this information. He had enough things to think about, so he decided to simply smile and nod at the woman.

"I'll be taking a strawberry and banana smoothie with a slice of cheesecake... and a large Iced Americano with a cookie, please." Jisung waited his order, paid and headed to Minho's table.