Chapter Two: Plan To Save Makoto

Aoi, Yasuhiro, Hajime, Komaru, Ruv, and Byakuya were now in the work room.

Aoi: I wonder what this emergency meeting is about...

Komaru: I hope everything's okay... Byakuya did seem pretty on edge...

Yasuhiro: Hey... Where are Naegi and Silver Boy? 

Byakuya: That's exactly what the meeting is about! Something happened to Makoto and Silver!

Hajime: [He noticed an awful odor and covered his nose] Urgh... Are you sure this meeting isn't about some horrible smell...? 

Yasuhiro: [He also covered his nose] Yeah... Something here reeks!

Byakuya: What?! No! Ugh! [He also covered his nose] But now that you guys mention it, I do smell something pretty gross...

Silver: [He went into the work room] Ugh... Sorry I'm late, you guys! It was a long walk back...

Byakuya: Ugh... Get out!

Silver: W-What?!

Byakuya: You smell terrible, and you're not staying in here smelling like utter trash! 

Silver: Mean...

Aoi: [She coughed] Not really... He's right... You smell like a rotting carcass!

Silver: Okay! I get it! I stink! I'll leave! [As he was about to leave, Ruv walked over and grabbed his shoulder] Ah!

Ruv: Wait! Something's off! Why isn't Makoto with you, Снежок?

Silver: Umm... Well...

Byakuya: Tell us! Where's Makoto?!

Silver: Ah! O-Okay! Two anthropomorphic skunks named Rough and Tumble came up to us and captured Makoto! I tried to stop them, I swear, but the navy blue one sprayed me, and it distracted me long enough for them to get away! I'm sorry, guys... I tried to save him...

Byakuya: Don't worry about it right now! I appreciate you trying! Now anyway, MAKOTO WAS KIDNAPPED?!!!!!

Silver: Uh... Yeah...?

Byakuya: OH NO!!!! THIS IS BAD!!!!! WHERE DID THEY TAKE HIM?!!!!!

Silver: I don't know, but if I had to guess, probably back to Junko's base!

Komaru: But we have no idea where her base is! How are we supposed to find it?!

Byakuya: I don't know, but if we don't find it, who knows what Junko's gonna do to Makoto?! [He stood up] I'm gonna go save him! 

Komaru: [She also stood up] You're not going alone! Makoto's my brother, and if anyone messes with him, they mess with me! I'm coming, too!

Byakuya: If that's what you want! Anyone else?

Silver: I failed to save Makoto the first time, and I don't wanna fail again! [He charged up his telekinesis] I'm coming, too!

Ruv: And anywhere Silver goes, his Ultimate servant follows! Count me in!