"Hmm?"

"You're falling asleep on me."

"Yeah?"

Sein laughed. "Go clean up. Night, babe."

"Don't go. Talk to me."

I woke up to my alarm going off and then a text that read: "You're cute when you snore". I scoffed, smiling as I made my way to the shower. An image of what Sein said the night before assaulted my mind. I turned the water a little colder and made that a quick shower.

Me to Sein: I'm sorry I fell asleep on you again.

He didn't answer until after 10 and that's when I remembered he had the day off.

Sein: Morning to you too.

Me: I miss you.

Sein: I miss you too. Can you do lunch?"

Me: I'll do you one better. Would you be opposed to spending the weekend with me?

Sein: Why's that?

I didn't know what to say. He wasn't turning me down. That much I knew but I didn't know how to put in words how I felt for once. It was more than words could explain. It was an ache that I needed to soothe. I locked my office door and called him.

"Hey," he answered. "One second." While I waited for him to brush his teeth I thought about what I felt. "Okay."

"I think it goes without saying that the next time we're alone we're going to have hot, amazing sex."

"Yeah," Sein said. It wasn't a question and it held no judgment about being presumptuous. I knew how he felt and I knew how I felt. It came out every time we were alone.

"I still miss you a lot. I just want to soothe that with some uninterrupted time—I don't mean sex. You and me."

"Yeah."

"I have to wrap up a few things here then I'll head home. You can head over whenever you want. You remember the code—"

"For the garage? Yeah. I know where the spare is. See ya, mi amor."

"Later, babe."

Sein's car was in the driveway when I got home. Fuck. My cock got eager at the prospect. I don't think I ever had such a hard time opening the front door. Wanting to surprise him, I took my jacket off and –

"Are you trying to be sneaky?"

Smiling, I turned, and okay, Sein's lips met mine. It wasn't gentle. It was provocative and lewd, his teeth nipping on my bottom lip before sucking it into his mouth. He licked into my mouth, sucking on my tongue when I pushed back. My cock went from eager to desperate.

Sein dropped to his knees and began to undo my pants. All I could do was pant and held on for dear life. Sein took hold of me, gave one strong stroke before opening is mouth and sliding it over the head and down my shaft. My eyes rolled back. My knees buckled. Sein pulled back and guided me to the floor so that I was lying on my back and he was kneeling between my legs. He didn't miss a beat, taking me into his mouth again. I couldn't help it. I thrust up. He groaned, grabbing my hips and held me down. I patted his help in apology.

I felt everything in my...every-fucking-where. My chest heaved, my mind became fuzzy, my feet got uncomfortable in my shoes where my toes curled, and it felt like ninety degrees in my house. I forced my eyes open. What I saw blew my mind, Sein's mouth stretched over my cock, groaning and thrusting in the hand between his legs. My back bowed. I grabbed Sein's hair just in time to tug him off, both of our hands joined around my cock as I came, moaning loudly. Sein groaned, sitting on the ball of his feet, hips forward, thrusting, coming all over my clothes.

Spent, he collapsed on top of me, face buried in my neck. I lifted his face to mine when we calmed down a bit, kissing him slowly. "Hey, you."

"Hey, yourself." He bit on his bottom lip, holding it there. I couldn't take my eyes away, even as my mind wondered about the thoughts in his head. "I thought that would be a good way to take the edge off before we took it to the bedroom. Yeah?"

"Yeah," I said softly, knowing it would take a few more orgasms before we could really slow it down.

A/N

Aye ;)