Twenty-Two

A/N

CANNOT SAY SORRY ENOUGH FOR THE WAIT, BUT SORRY! 

ENJOY ;)

DESPACIO

I announced that I was hungry. Sein laughed and said my life was centered around food and orgasms. As was yours, babe. Case in point, Sein brought food over. His excuse was along the lines of I knew you'd be hungry, didn't want you to starve. We cleaned up and then we ate. We relaxed as much as we were going to get given the circumstances, what we knew what were going to happen.

I kissed him then left to shower. The thoughts I had in there forced me to make the water colder. After drying most of the water off my body I wrapped the towel around my waist. What I didn't expect was a naked Sein in my bed as open and comfortable as if he was fully clothed. My cock was in a desperate state to begin with, and Sein lying there in all his confidence just about did it.

My lips reached his before my body was fully on the bed. The same for my towel, it was off before I remembered that I was wearing one. When I finally lied on top of him it was cock against cock and the feeling was phenomenal. God I wanted it. I wanted him. More than I had ever wanted anything in a long, long time. I reached between us, taking a hold off him; just to feel him, feel that thickness pulsating in palm and through my fingertips. Sein groaned, a wild thrust of his hips into my hand, a not so nice—but pleasant—bite of my lip.

"Despacio," Sein breathed.

"Hmm?"

"Slowly. Come here." Sein settled his hand on my back and rolled us over, settling himself between my legs and spreading them apart. And really, he had no right to be as sexy as he was all the time. It wasn't good for my health and then he used words like despacio. My libido was in danger of going in overdrive any day now. "Okay?"

"Yeah."

The kiss was different, definitely slow, or slower. It made my stomach clench and flip, even more so as one of his hands glided over my chest, down my side—all the way to my knee and back. I made a noise that I wasn't sure had a description.

"You okay?" Sein breathed into my ear. It did kind of sound as if I were in pain. I managed a nod has those sinful skillful lips proceeded to suck on my earlobe, nibble and suck on my jaw and all over my neck. He lingered on one spot, not to mark but it brought great pleasure as I felt his lips peeling slowly off of my heated flesh.

Hand in his hair, I tugged him up for a kiss. I took his lead and went slowly, tracing his lips with my tongue until he opened for me, his tongue coming out to meet mind. Sein moaned. I sucked on his tongue, and he liked that enough that he began to grind against me. I smiled against his mouth and that earned me a nip on my bottom lip. Again.

"Crazy about you," I whispered, tracing my hands down to cup his ass. I felt him smile and I took that opportunity to go back to how we were, me on top. It was my pleasure to repay him for the kisses he gave me before. I scooted down his body, teasing his nipples with my teeth and tongue. Sein's eyes were screwed shut; his bottom lip between his teeth but the sounds still came out.

I kissed down his stomach, nipping at whatever skin I could catch between my teeth. Sein gasped, his breath caught every now and again, his body writhed to the beat of my tongue on teeth. I loved it. I loved the way his body moved, the sounds he made. Fuck. How amazing it was that he allowed me to do this to him and that he trusted me as much as I trusted him.

His skin was almost feverish against my lips as I kissed down to his hips, back to his oblique where that tantalizing shape started down to his pelvic. I traced it with my tongue, thought not to do it, but couldn't resist nipping at the muscle there, sinking my teeth to border close to pain. Sein all but mewled. He looked debauched, red faced, disheveled hair, kissed swollen and bitten lips, and—fuck he bruised easily. He had my teeth marks over him. I sought to put more on the inside of his thighs because they looked good on him, because he enjoyed it, and because I loved to please him.