♡ 1K special ♡

Börja om från början

    The first person to Swiss's table was a girl that admitted she could do witchcraft for them. The ghoul joked with her and made sure she feels comfortable. In the end, he asked her for a representation, to whitch she asked what kind of representation. Swiss knew exactly what he wanted, so he just asked her for it. She just giggeld and said a few words in Latin, then she came to Sodo and gave him a bracelet. She chit chatted the ghoul and he put on his new bracelet. He didn't know why he felt so big for the chair suddenly. His feet were uncomfortable inside the leggings and his uniform felt deformed. He didn't pay attention and continued to greet the fans.

   Swiss didn't believe it worked until he looked to his right, seeing a beautiful woman with such some nice reliefs, he could paint her in each corner, like his Mona Lisa (yes, in both ways 🤔). He tried so hard not to laugh until he noticed the ghoul cross his legs and adjust his back's pose. Yup, that was the sign, it worked!

CIRRUS (looks at Sodo, then at Swiss): Damn, since when does Dew have such some nice features?

SWISS (can't keep his laughter): Since 5 minutes ago...

CIRRUS: How?

SWISS: The witchcraft girl, I asked her to do a representation.

CIRRUS: But it looks too realistic, he even crossed his feel and adjusted his back- wait, look at the hands' placent! (they looked at Dew, whose hands were places on his lap, pulling on the material under the table) Damn, poor thing!

SWISS: What's wrong?

CIRRUS: He doesn't have a daily pad...

SWISS: What's a daily pad?

CIRRUS: Like, y'know, a tampon for normal days.

SWISS: What for?

CIRRUS: When girls get excited or do extreme exercise, they... get a liquid... yeah...

SWISS: Wait so it's like-

CIRRUS: Shut up and check up on your fucking woman!

SWISS: What woman- Oh!

CUMULUS (giggles, joins the two): Dew-bae has such a nice body, how come I never noticed!

CIRRUS: It's the witchcraft girl, she did it!

CUMULUS: Let's thank her later as we should.

SWISS (laughs): I personally will buy her a flower field for that.

CUMULUS: Does she know?

SWISS: No.

CUMULUS (her smile fades): She's not wearing a bra... And the pants aren't her size...

SWISS (takes a close look, gasps, yells without intending too): ARE THESE NIPP- (Cirrus covers his mouth as he gets a nosebleed, visible over his makeup) Uhhh...

SODO (looks at him, in a very honeyed voice): What's wrong, dear?

SWISS (faints and falls with the chair as the fans start laughing) : She's hot...

SODO: Who's hot?

CIRRUS: You...

SODO: I've always looked like this, what do you mean?