10-A much needed Vacation

I can't believe I'm already at chp 10😭 also thanks so much for 117 reads but please remember to vote! Should've added that in the first chp.. but anyway.
———————————————

November 25th 6:30pm

Me and Loki sat across from each other. He was eyeing me up and down with a slight scowl.

"So? I was in the middle of an important conversation. Let's make this quick."

I sigh. I repeat everything that happened that night.

—————————

I wake up feeling something wrapped tightly around my body. My vision blurred as I attempt to raise my head feeling unnaturally weak. As I let my head slump down. From my blurred and limited vision I see the edge of black boots. And the bottom of a green lined cape.

"Well child. Just like your father you never seize to amaze me."

I feel a hand roughly grab my chin and lift my head up. I'm met with green eyes.

"W..who..? Loki?"

I mumble but my words coming out extremely slurred.

"Tis I darling. Loki. Your kidnapper and saviour.. for see you were born with a purpose greater then any midgardian could understand. So I am here to help you achieve greatness. And don't worry. I'll let you go as soon as I'm sure this works."

My body still weak I attempt to my speak again but he cuts me off.

"Shhhh.. it'll be painful but soon you'll be more powerful then you've ever imagined."

Blinding pain shoots through my body before everything goes black.

——————-

I finish recalling the story as he sighs.

"Fine? I gave you your powers. Happy? It's not like you use them that much anyway.."

I roll my eyes.

"You know damn well why I don't use it that often. It literally drains my energy! Using to much can make me pass out or even die!"

He scoffs.

"Fine! I did it because I was going to try to control your mind so I could take over the world. But I'm good now because I'm with the avengers! So you can't be mad!"

I scoff quietly.

"You're unbelievable. You fucking changed my life! Right now I could happily somewhere other than here! But now I'm an avenger in this stupid avengers tower!!"

Loki stares at me, he crosses his arms and leans back in his chair.

"Yeah ok child, go away."

I clench my fists but walk away.

I see a slight flash of red and metal out of the corner of my eye but I ignore it and storm to my room.

——————————

No one's POV: