8-No more boyfriend:(

(Jarvis's voice will be in this text.)

About 2 days later- Wednesday November 13th

Everyone had been working hard to get my memories back but nothing seemed to be working. They don't know that however.

I don't like when people make a fuss over me so I pretended that I remember as they reminded me. So now what they think I remember is technically everything that they've told me.

So all I know is:

-My name is Lucia Stark I am 13 years old.

-My dad is Tony stark a billionaire and someone called iron man?!

-I live with the avengers?!? Whoever they are.. I'll find out.

-I dating that same boy I saw in the hospital. Thomas Miller.

-Thomas miller is 14 and a genius.

-I've been introduced to: Steve Rodger's, Natasha Romanoff, Bucky Barnes, Sam Wilson, Loki and Thor.

-Apparently there's more.. someone named patchy!?!

So yup. Not tones but I'll roll with it.. now if only I remembered how to get through this giant compound.

I weave my way through people as I make my way to the elevator I try to think about where I need to go suddenly I hear a voice that makes me jump.. oh wait right Jarvis.

Do you need any assistance miss stark?

I nod, forgetting it's a robot and so I say.

"Uh.. yeah.. just trying to head to uhm.. training room! Right Bucky needed me there."

Right away.

The elevator starts moving towards the 8th floor a so wait patiently in silence. The doors open retailing a huge room filled with mats and workout equipment.

Natasha is punching a punching bag while Steve is lifting weights. Bucky  stands in the centre of the room near one of the mats.

"Ok Lucia, I know you just lost your memories however if you want back into missions you need to re learn how to fight, but Stark did say you are improving so that's a plus!"

I nod. My voice quiet as I speak.

"Yeah.. uhm I'm a little nervous so go easy on me?"

Bucky frowns and simply shrugs which is not a good sign. He shifts to a fighting stance and immediately lunges as soon as I step on the mat.

Me being unprepared am slammed on the ground. Pain shoots through my body as my head bounces off the ground.

I groan.

"Could've at least warned me."

Bucky shakes his head from pining ontop of me. His metal arm moving to my throat.

"Tap out and I wont choke you."

He grins. I immediately tap out. And his brows furrow as he gets off of me. And I sit up.

"Seriously? You never have tapped out before? What your loss of memories got you down?"

He snickers slightly watching as I stand up.

"Sorry.. just not feeling it today."

Bucky nods.

"Ok we can juts work on cardio and some upper body stuff. Come on let's start on the treadmill."

I hop on the treadmill. He ups the speed little by little.

"There you go Lucia you got it!"

Bucky cheers me on. Afterwards he makes me do some upper-body stuff.