2-Buildings hurt when they fall on you

Lucia stark age 10- June 19th 2013

I was at one of my dad's meetings.. I know i know.. I'm young and shouldn't be attending them.. but how could I not? It's honestly hilarious to see them argue like children.

Suddenly there's an alarm that rings through the building. My dad shoots me an alarmed look as he bolts from his seat.

*BREACH BREACH*

People yell throughout the building as I hear loud gunshots. All this time I'm frozen to my seat. My father notices my shock and races to grab me. He's a second too late. The entire building shakes then tilts. A bomb sends me and tony flying in opposite directions. I hit the wall and everything goes dark.

I hear more yelling and shots. My vision is blurred as I feel pain radiate throughout my body. My panic increases as I notice. The building had collapsed. Not sure where in the building I was but knowing damn well how much rubble was on top of me. I however take advantage of my consciousness I attempt to break free despite the pain.

My muscles scream in pain. My bones grind against the weight of the rubble on top of me. It's hard to breathe, the air around me is getting stale and uncomfortable. The sound of fighting has subsided after a while, leaving me with nothing but the sounds of distant sirens and the hum of my own breathing and heartbeat.

I struggle and strain like a dying insect pinned to a board, helplessly trying to stay alive. After a while, i notice something. Movement. Something outside the rubble you're trapped in.

"HELP ME! IM TRAPPED UNDER RUBBLE AND AM INHALING ALOT OF DUST FOR YOU TO NOT HELP ME! I MEAN MY OUTFITS COMPLETELY RUINED?!?"

Woah don't judge. Even as a 10 year old I know my priorities. My outfit first. Then my life. Cause if I'm gonna die at least let it be in something cute.

I hear something shuffle and brush against the rubble, dislodging small pebbles from the debris. It seems like something is moving around the rubble, trying to locate me! Yayyyyy

"IM DOWN.. I think down.. HERE! IF YOU DONT HELP ME ILL MAKE MY GHOST HAUNT YOU FOREVERRRR."

I yell. I hear a final rustling of fabric, and a small rock bounces off of my head. The rubble shifts, a shaft of light suddenly illuminating me and the rubble, as if someone had just opened a window. The rubble above me is no longer blocking the light of the outside world. Whoever was up there has removed that layer of rubble between me and them. Whoever they are, they seem determined to get me out... yayyyyy!!

I'm finally pulled out of the rubble, the sun beating down on my body and warming me. It's an unfamiliar warmth after being stuck alone in the dark so long. Well not that long.. but still

I look and am greeted by a figure I can't recognize yet, as their face is obscured. The person sets me down on the ground with great caution, like I'm a fine antique being handled by an expert.

I groan and blink a few times to come face to face with... Captain America?

"Hey kid you ok?"

He asks with a concerned voice. I don't respond. Still registering the fact that captain fucking America was in front of me. I still hadn't said anything to unusual yet so,

I nod.

"Yeah.. just peachy I suppose.. you know after a building FUCKING FELL ON ME!!"

There it is.

Captain America eyes widen in shock at my language.

"Kid you're like 9 you can't be talking like that especially in public.. let's just get you to safety then maybe your parents can teach you a lesson about swearing."