6- grounded.. noooo

Two weeks later. Monday November 4th

Being grounded sucks. Not only do I have to do extra training with Nat and wasn't aloud to go on any missions, was banned from hanging out with my friends. But also electronics. The only exception is if I'm watching with someone's else.

So here I am. Squashed between two overly muscled super soldiers watching some documentary about World War Two.

"You literally lived through this. No offence but I don't think you need to watch something on it! Come onnnn let's turn o-

The rest of my rambling is shut up by Buckys hand covering my mouth.

"Maghffff fek lo!"

Bucky laughs and shakes his head.

"Not unless you- EWEWEWEWEEWWWWW DID YOU JUST LICK MY HAND?!?"

He shouts as he quickly removes his hand from his mouth wiping it on his leather jacket.

"Yeah, think twice before you cover my mouth ohhhh.."

catching myself before I swear infront of my father. Noticing that he is standing in the doorway with a scowl on his face.

"Oh hello padre. Have you come back from taking a large shit? because that's what your facial expression looks like."

I ask with a grin on my face. Tony facepalms

"I know you're still sour because I grounded you but please stop acting like a brat. Nat, Loki and Thor is home and I want you to greet them. I have.. business to attend to.."

I raise an eyebrow.

"Father.. are you dealing drugs?"

Everyone looks at me with a raised eyebrow. My father speaks.

"What- no child don't be an idiot it's just Avenger business ok."

I stare at him, my mouth open kinda like a fish

🐟🐟🫧🫧🫧

"Ima m Avenger too!! I wanna know!! Can you tell me.. pleaseeeee."

See I hadn't been on a mission in months. It might be because I got shot.. twice.. but I think I'm ready.. the others..

"No! You cannot."

My dad yells.

"You got shot last time!"

I groan

"Fine then. Go back to being constipated."

After a string of curse words my dad leaves.

I stand up.

"I'm going to bake some cookies!"

Thor rushes to my side.

"Oh! Let me learn!"

I shrug then start.

First things first, let's gather all the ingredients we'll need. We'll need flour, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, and of course, some chocolate chips or whatever mix-ins you prefer. Oh, and don't forget a pinch of salt to enhance the flavors or whatever.