Jitzu (M) - Sincere love

cw: dom!Tzuyu x sub!Jihyo, nsfw

a/n: this is the first smut I have ever written (read at your own risk).

❀❀❀

Jihyo was a woman in her 30s who had just divorced her ex-wife Jeongyeon. They had a daughter together, Dahyun, and Jihyo was adjusting to her new life as a single mother. Despite being heartbroken over the end of her marriage, Jihyo decided it was time to have some fun. So she accepted an invitation to a party hosted by some friends.

As Jihyo looked at herself in the mirror, her brown eyes shone with hope. She had chosen a fiery red dress that accentuated her femininity and highlighted her curvaceous curves. Her black hair was silky soft as she combed it gracefully.

As she applied her favorite perfume, she recalled the happy times of her marriage. She remembered how she had dreamed of living a life full of love and happiness with her ex-wife. But those hopes had vanished into thin air when she had discovered that she was cheating on her with her co-worker.

However, that night was different. Jihyo no longer wanted to brood over the painful past; instead, she wanted to embrace the present and project herself into a bright future.

As soon as she stepped out the front door, Jihyo felt the cool evening air caress her face as if it were a gentle kiss from fate itself. Street lights illuminated the city as she walked toward the party.

The party was being held at an elegant venue in the heart of the city. As Jihyo entered the crowded hall, her eyes were immediately drawn to a young woman sitting at the bar. She was tall and slender, with long black hair and eyes twinkling like stars. Her name was Tzuyu.

Tzuyu seemed out of place among all the other guests at the party, who were mainly people the same age as Jihyo or younger. But that age difference only increased Jihyo's attraction to her.

With an unsteady but determined step, Jihyo approached the bar counter and took a seat next to Tzuyu. "Hello," she said shyly.

Tzuyu smiled sweetly and replied, "Hello! Are you here alone?"

Jihyo nodded nervously as she tried to hide her insecurity about the huge age difference between the two of them.

"My name is Jihyo," she introduced herself, trying to sound more confident. "And you?"

"Tzuyu," the young woman replied. "You are very beautiful, Jihyo."

Jihyo blushed slightly and smiled. It had been a long time since anyone had paid her such a compliment.

During the course of the evening, Jihyo and Tzuyu began to get to know each other better. They realized that they had many things in common despite their age difference. They both loved to travel, read, and listen to classical music.

As the night went on, despite the fact that they were both drunk by now, the attraction between them became stronger and stronger. They felt the electricity in the air as they danced together on the dance floor and exchanged longing-filled glances.

When they finally left the club to get some fresh air, their bodies were enveloped in a mixture of mixed emotions: passion and uncertainty.

Tzuyu gently took Jihyo's face in her hands and kissed her softly on the lips. The kiss was soft but full of desire, leaving both of them breathless.

Jihyo felt as if she was flying through the sky as she indulged in the passionate kiss of the young woman in front of her. She was frightened by the intensity of her feelings for Tzuyu, but at the same time she knew she wanted to explore this new adventure.