Part 14

After your nap you wake up in what appears to be Bobby's house with Cas sleeping next to you, that must mean they actually got work done. Which is incredibly surprising considering how much they argued through out it all. You nudge Cas and he falls off the side of the bed, with a flash of dark curls he's on the floor.

"Ouch. What is going on." Cas mumbles from the floorboards before laying his head back down on the icy wood.

"Get up Cas. We've been asleep for a while now." You say walking over and picking up his arm which is limp in your hand.

"I don't wanna." Cas says rolling over and looking at you with groggy eyes.

"Oh my god, Cas come on." You say pulling on his arm until he's sitting up.

"My father has nothing to do with this." Cas says glaring at you through a yawn

"You know what I mean. Come on I bet Charlie is here." You say walking to the door.

Cas sighs and trudges over to you, following you down the stairs and into the new living room where the other four guys are standing around quietly bickering. That doesn't surprise you at all.

"Mornin babe." Dean says walking towards you, engulfing you in a long hug followed by a short kiss. When you part Crowley and Gabriel are staring at you slack jawed.

"Close your mouths, you might catch a fly." You say walking to the counter where a burger is laying, you assume for you. "This place looks great, how long did it take?" You say sinking your teeth into the burger, Sam looks at you with wide eyes.

"That was my burger." Dean says walking over and trying to take it from you.

"Well it tastes good." You say taking another bite and looking over at Sam who looks like he's about to shit bricks. "Did you do something to it Sam?" You say your eyebrows meeting each other.

"It was meant for Dean." He says looking horrified.

"Sammy what's in it?" Dean says putting a hand on his hip and taking the burger in the other one.

"Crowley said he would put something in it for me." Sam says holding his hands up defensively.

"Crowley? What's in the god damn burger. I swear if it's poison." Dean says bringing out his side of sass.

"Yeah, it is actually. Poison that is." Crowley says then he snaps his fingers and hes gone, behind Dean you fell to the floor and started coughing.

"Gabriel help her." Cas squeals falling to your side. 

Gabe crouches down and puts two fingers to your forehead, healing you instantly. You black out and fall into a dreamless sleep with the warmth of your boyfriends body to yours as he carries you up to your room.

~~The next morning~~

"Good morning you guys!" You say, cheery from your amount of sleep you got the day before.

"Uh, hey (y/n). That guy's coming today." Sam says looking sympathetically at you. 

"That's ok, he won't be able to take you with this set up." Dean says smiling into your neck as he hugs you from behind. You smile weakly at him, you know you need the help but you don't want to leave the bunker.

~~At the time of the interview~~

A knock at the door draws your attention away from the movie you were watching with Dean.

"I'll get it, you guys stay there." Sam says, being the considerate person that he is. 

"Hello again Sam." Stan says stepping through the door, a somewhat rude gesture you think.