CHAPTER 2

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 - 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏.

Her chain of thoughts was abruptly interrupted by the sudden creak of the door. A pair of shiny shoes came into view through her veil,sending a jolt of fear through Tara.

Her heart raced, and her hands trembled involuntarily as her husband approached, casting an overwhelming shadow that seemed to magnify her fear and nervousness.

The bed in front of her dipped, and an awkward silence enveloped the room. A cold breeze, carried by the wind, played with the flame of the oil lamp, causing flickering shadows to dance across the walls.

The room was bathed in the soft glow of moonlight, creating a tranquil ambiance with a subtle touch of winter night fog.

Tara extended a glass of saffron milk toward him with shaky hands, following the instructions given to her.

The sound of him gulping the milk echoed in the quiet room. After finishing the milk, he set the glass aside and then positioned himself, facing her.

He removed the veil from her face, tossing it aside. This was the first time he saw the face of his bride.

His bride was adorned with the sweet-smelling rajnigandha. The vermillion between the partition of her hairline, the nuptial chain, the payal gracefully adorning her feet, and the red glass bangles remained intact.

Her long, black hair flowed freely, adorned with a band of flowers. She kept her gaze lowered, shivering due to their close proximity, the fragrance of rajnigandha blending with his sandalwood scent, creating a unique aroma.

He gently placed his finger under her chin, lifting her face, and for the first time, she looked at her husband-The Thakur, a man in his late 20's with dark brown eyes that looked intensely at her, a clean-shaved face, sharp jawline, olive skin tone, and a well-built body evident even through his kurta, showcasing his robust biceps.

Extinguishing the oil lamp, the only source of light in the room, he dipped his head at the crook of her neck, inhaling the sweet smell of her. A shiver ran through her body.

His hands touched her bare waist, then traveled towards the hook of her blouse, opening it and leaving her back bare.

Lowering the sleeves down from her shoulder, he tore away the thin flower garland and pressed his lips on her soft skin.He made her lay down and opened his kurta. Then he tore away her blouse.

In a blink, Tara covered her bare breasts. "Don't obstruct their view from me," she heard his husky voice for the first time. In the moonlight, as he saw her soft, luscious breasts, something ignited in him.

His large hand cupped one of them, and then his warm mouth took the sensitive nipple, pressing it between his teeth.

"Aaahaa," she moaned in pain. Her breasts were so soft that he thrust one inside his mouth, chewing while molding the other roughly.

"Bas kijiye, dard ho raha hai..." her weak voice pleaded, but he didn't stop his actions.
(𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 , 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ).

After he started to chew the other breast, leaving a trail of his saliva on her skin. His lips traveled towards her neck, sucking and biting, then moving upward, he captured her soft pink lower lip, biting it until it bled, then licked it.

His hands began to open her saree pleats, throwing them on the floor and leaving her in a petticoat. He dipped his face into her stomach, leaving more love bites.

Then, he untied the knots of her petticoat, lowering it until he got a view of her clothed intimate part.

A smirk played at the corner of his lips, and in a blink, he removed the last obstacle that was preventing him from seeing something like heaven to him. He creased her inner thighs, giving her a ticklish feeling, causing her to close her legs, but he didn't allow it. Leaving a red bite mark on her inner thigh marked a claim on it.

Tara felt his hot breath over her exposed intimate area, making her more nervous.

His cold fingers probed apart her vulva lips, exposing her sensitive clit in the moonlight. His rough and cold fingertip ran over her clit and started to rub it roughly.

"Aaahaa... Please... Don't," she moaned, making him feel like never stopping his actions.He inserted his finger inside her warm core.

"Aahaa," Tara yelped in pain. He curled his finger inside, and she felt a knot forming inside her abdomen, making her aroused. His finger was replaced by his tongue, pressing her soft clit between his teeth and playing his tongue on it.

Tara's grip on the bedsheet became tighter, as if her life depended on it. She didn't have any idea that something like this would happen to her. Someone would own her body like this and treat it like hell.

"Please... stop," she moaned as he released the clit, giving it a last lick.

He got up and got rid of his pants, once again, her soft body crushed under his hard one, covering their bodies with a duvet.

Tara closed her eyes and was breathing heavily when she felt something poking her core. In the next minute, she felt a burning sensation. Before a scream could leave her mouth, it was sealed by his palm.

This was the most painful torture for Tara compared to what she had suffered before.

Blood seeped from her core, his length coated with her blood marking the loss of her virginity.

Tears blurred her eyes. He increased his pace, and she felt like her insides were clashing. The core walls tightened around his length, making him groan in pleasure as he released his warm cum inside her.

He tiredly fell over her, his head resting on her chest, both of them panting. Tara started to feel dizzy, and darkness consumed her.

The moonlight glowed inside the dark room as he glanced at his exhausted bride, lying unconscious and naked under him. The smudged vermillion, the hands adorned with henna and red bangles, and the nuptial chain resting between her chest marked her as his in front of society. The pain, moans, bites, and everything they experienced made her understand that her body and soul were now claimed by someone else, marking the consummation of their marriage.

He desired her, yearning for her to be like this every single night. His inner demons always craved for her to taste like a fresh piece of meat every night.
.
.
.

Many dreams she once had now seemed buried, overshadowed by the reality she found herself in.

"𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘢, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘢𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘢𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘬𝘢 𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘢𝘫 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘪 "

( Papa, when I grow up, I will become a doctor and treat everyone in our village.)

𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙖 6- 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙏𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

"𝘈𝘤𝘩𝘩𝘢, 𝘵𝘢𝘣 𝘵𝘰𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘮 𝘢𝘱𝘯𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘬𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪 𝘵𝘶𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘣 𝘬𝘢 𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘢𝘫 𝘬𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘰".

(Okay, then we will educate our daughter well so that you can treat everyone.)

A dream she once had to make her father proud, but now, all her dreams lay shattered.