Eun-joon: Good Night Baby~

I also somehow find a comfortable position and slept..

[Time skip to the day of fest]

∆Y/N's pov∆

So... Today is our university festival as I had already told ... And I'm really really excited because I managed to fine out that my baby bunny is coming today!! Yeahhhh! Damn! I'm going crazy from excitement..!

I woke up at 5 of the morning took a shower, brushed my teeth and wore my infamous blonde wig and wear dark green suit with a light golden crop inside.I Let my  hair fall on my solders. Wear my Gucci heels took my mask, phone and some documents.. then I leave my apartment from the secret passage aka back door. ( my house have 3 back doors hahaha ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙)

I walk pass an dead alley and find Eun leaning on his black Bugatti.. He is looking handsome as always..

Y/N: Good Morning Mr.Kim.

Eun-joon: Good Morning Miss.Lee.

Y/N: so.. let's get going.

Eun-joon: Yes Miss.
He then opened his car door for me to get up. He can be a gentle man sometimes.. but I like his passion when he is working... We have a early morning meeting with one of our new investor Mr.Jeon. I got the news that he is my Bunny 's Father.. I can't wait to meet him.
After 30 mins we reached. I get off from the car infront of my kingdom a hugeee bilding written COniC on the top in silver colour. Shining like a diamond.

'sometimes even I find it hard to believe that it's mine and just MINE ... It's my company and it's belongs to me... Uff what a blessing...'  I smiled under the mask while thinking. Then I started to walk through the main Entrance.. everyone was quite energetic but it's not every employee has arrived. They were busy some doing their works, some gossiping and some were running here and there..

But....
Everything stopped when I placed my foot inside..

Everyone: Good Morning! Miss Lee!! Good Morning Mr.Kim! (Shouts)

Ms.Lee: Morning everyone. Alright now go back to work... And give it your all as always..

I went towards the elevator and press my floor no. Which was on the second top floor.

Author's pov∆

After Ms.Lee aka Y/N left towards her office with Mr.Kim aka Eun-joon... What was left in the group floor was a branch of gossiping employees... There were many newly hired employees who had never meet Ms.Lee and they were very anxious and excited at the same time to meet her in person.

(Employee name - jinwoo,domino, Hwa and Sinu)
[Just some common names]

Sinu: Guys did you seen her..! She was like icy cold but also warm at the same time. How is it even possible.

Jinwoo: I know right. Her aura is really something.

Domino: Dude I bet she is pretty even without looking at her full face.. I'm really excited to work with her in future!

Hwa: But still.. it's better to be safe then sorry. We should behave accordingly otherwise no one knows what will happen..

Listening to her warning others gulp there own saliva... Because they knew that she was right and that's what scared them the most..