- 01 -

"Fuck off Thompson!" Eloisa could almost feel the anger expanding from her body as she saw the damage that the boy had done.

"It's a joke, learn to take one." Joseph Thompson replies and Eloisa turns around and looks at him. He takes a step back as he sees her glare and he holds up his hands. "No harm was-.." it takes a mere second before her fist connects with his jaw and he falls to the ground.

"You have no respect for other people's belongings," she hisses as she bends down and grabs his collar, turning him towards her just slightly. "If I were you, I'd quickly learn."

She lets go off him and dusts of her jeans while he scrambles up and runs away, throwing a 'freak' her way. Eloisa had never cared for name calling, it was only a way to make sure that the other would get another sting without actually saying something of substance.

She glances around and towards the door before she makes a gesture with her hands towards the onlookers.

"Nothing to see here, go!"

The few people who were waiting to see her reaction to what Joseph had done, had seen the complete show and had laughed. Until she got violent and that scared them slightly, enough to rush away when she told them to.

Eloisa closes the door behind her and covers her mouth with her two hands before screaming loudly. Of course she could take a joke. She loved jokes. This was anything but a joke.

Everywhere she looked was flour, smashed pots, vegetables thrown around. The whole room was a mess and she wondered how much she would be able to save.

The whole floor knew how much time she had spend in collecting all the items that she had to use or was planning on using when the plants propagated as she wished or when she would finally start with her sourdough bread.

Elois takes a deep breath and lets out a loud scream before grabbing her cleaning CD and putting it in the player.

Her vacuum wasn't meant for this type of disproportionate flour messes but it held up its end of the deal before she feels her heart ache as she grabs a bag for in the trashcan and starts collecting the broken plants that wouldn't survive this disaster. The pots weren't expensive but it made her angry that Joseph didn't care enough about other people's stuff to let them live in peace.

A knock on the door interrupts her cleaning and sorting, but it didn't interrupt her enough to stop the music and find out who it is. Another knock is heard before the door bursts open. She quickly glances towards the opening and frowns as she sees two of Joseph's lackeys who are trying their best not to look her in the eyes.

"What."

"You have been summoned to Olsen's office." Eloisa rolls her eyes.

"Thompson too?" One of them shrugs and the other simply says "right now" before closing the door behind them.

Eloisa looks around the room and sighs. The cleaning had mostly been done but a damp cloth would also look good around the place. And also new pots and plants to fill the empty spaces.

The office that she was asked to, wasn't necessarily a big one but it was beautiful. The dark wooden cabinets across the wall, the velvet blue curtains that seemed to have no end. Even having to sit there and wait was no problem because everytime you would sit there, you'd discover something you hadn't seen before.

And right now, the thing she hadn't seen before was a student. He sat in the chair far to the left, next to the only plant in the whole room.

"Hi." She softly says as she takes a seat across from him.

"Hey." His voice was soft, like honey.

"So, what did you do to be here?" She jokingly asks and the young man frowns.

"What I did?" Realisation dawns on his face and smirk crosses his lips. "I, for one, am innocent. Here for my first week review. You however?" Eloisa purses her lips as she wants to smile at how cocky he seems.

"Innocent?" She lets out with a laugh. "I wonder for how long."

"You're dodging the question."

"However, is not a question." She retorts and he nods.

"Touché." He narrows his eyes as he leans back a little. "So what did you do to end up here?" Eloisa shrugs.

"I hate injustice but apparently the others on campus love it."

"That's vague." He replies. "But I'm all here for turning injustice into justice." He shrugs and looks towards the painting above her head, indicating that their conversation was over. But she didn't want it to be over. She wanted to know more about this beautiful specimen before her, with his lean build and his golden curls that couldn't be ruled and his golden eyes and his perfect accent.

"So how did your first week go?"

His eyes slowly trail towards her and a small smile plays on his lips. "It's getting better by the minute."

"Do you have proof that he did it?" Mister Olsen asks and Eloisa frowns.

"Does he have proof that I'm the one that hit him?"

"You kind of confessed that to me." He replies and Eloisa scoffs.

"Kind of is not going to hold up in court."

Mister Olsen raises his hands in defense and shakes his head. "We're not going to court, but he does have multiple students that have seen you hit him." Eloisa scoffs and crosses her arms.

"Have they also told you that they were already watching before I got in the room?"

"I haven't spoken to them yet." Eloisa raises an eyebrow. "I am led to believe that there are different truths that will be told. However, due to you being violent, there will have to be consequences. You will be helping out in the library for two Saturdays." Eloisa opens her mouth to interject, but he raises his hand. "This is the least I can get away with. Violence is never the answer."

"Thank you sir."

"You have to understand that things are different for you." Eloisa rolls her eyes before getting up and grabbing her bag.

"So two Saturdays in the library?" Mister Olsen nods and she salutes him. "Will do, bye."