| Season Rulers | Ocs

Time to meet and explain the Season rulers that were mentioned in the Lore chapter!

Sorry I like fantasy things. Anyways.

————

Queen Cherry Blossom, The Spring Ruler. 5000 Years old and has been ruling for 4678 Years. She took the role of become the Spring ruler at a young age.
Like the rest of the season rulers, She is calm and follows the rules. Every time spring had sprung she ordered her subjects to make sure everything was ready for spring, Not perfect not to bad just normal. She was a very tall ruler among the other season rulers, But it rubbed in the family so couldn't blame her. Although she was happy that everything was at peace, No wars so far, People treating the nature with kindness and respect. Everything was peaceful for her.
But wait...There's a twist to her story, 115 years ago she fell into a deep sleep which worried many many people across the the planet. Everyone waited and waited and waited but she never woke up. So till this day she's laying down in her Glass Coffin sleeping without knowing the dangers and changes that she has left for 115 years.
-
Name : Cherry Blossom Tree
Age : 5000
Birthday : March 19th
Pronouns : She/her/hers
Profile : Spring Season Ruler • Has been asleep for 115 years • Older sister of Blossom •
Status : Alive? Hasn't been seen in a long time
Started Ruling at Age : 322
Stopped : ??

————

King Maple, The Fall Ruler. 5000 Years old and has been ruling for 4668 years. Like Cherry Blossom he also took the role of Fall ruler at a young age. Like the rest of the season rulers, He's calm and follows the rulers carefully. King Maple orders his subjects to start fall in the middle of September since it's also the earths and its moon choice of when it starts and when it does not. But all the time they agree, Maple never changed the date. It was the same on past 4668 years, it was a family tradition. As the days went by the leafs fell as the trees were dying out. The King walked through the forests watching and watching for fall to start and end.
There's also a twist to his story.
114 years ago he had locked himself in the castle. Ordering any of his subjects not to say why to the others outside the kingdom or they'll be kicked out of the kingdom. So nobody has never seen him or heard of him till this day, The gods,Holidays rulers,seven sins could not do anything about this. It was his choice and they let him but his choices faced consequences.
-
Name : Maple Leaf
Age : 5000
Birthday : September 23
Pronouns : He/him/his
Profile : Fall Season Ruler • Great fighting tactics • hasn't been seen or heard of for 114 years •
Status : Alive? Hasn't been seen since 114 years ago.
Started ruling at age : 332
Stopped : ??

————

Queen Paz Murex, The Summer Ruler. 5000 Years old and has been ruling 4665. Just like Queen Cherry Blossom and King Maple Leaf she ruled the kingdom at a young age. Just like the rest of the season rulers, She was calm and followed the rules. She ordered her subjects to make sure everything was perfect for the summer, The sun was shining bright,the animals were happy and the fruits were fresh and ready to pick! Although she can't control the sun so that's something she isn't in charge of as well of the sea. Although she has meetings with the other season rulers and elements rulers to make sure summer is perfect. She wanted everything to be perfect! But...There's always a twist.
113 years ago she left with out a trace but only leaving a note for the headmasters to read, She had left the kingdom to fulfill a new life until she sees her friends once again. It wasn't perfect for her, So she left feeling guilty but she knew it was for own good....But did she? She then became a popular superstar. She was known around the world! She was an honest person but sometimes it was also difficult while being the Summer Ruler, But knew it was her duty. For now she went by Cotton Candy shell or CC for short.
Although she would remember her friends..Making some fans suspect something but not what they would think.
-
Name : Paz Murex
Age : 5000
Birthday : June 20
Pronouns : She/her/hers
Profile : Summer Season Ruler • Popular amongst all rulers • hasn't been seen or heard of for 113 years •
Status : Alive? Hasn't been seen since 113 years ago •
Started ruling at age : 335
Stopped : ??