Waking Up To WTF

Waking Up To WTF?!

Elle's pov- Waking up slowly I can hear everyone fighting. I softly groan in pain as the back of my head was killing me, feeling my neck was immobilized, before everyone's voices turn to a whisper. Then hearing Rose sneer out. "Why?! What are they to me?" She says with venom in her voice only for her to notice the others glaring at her before the realization kicked in that I must be awake. She goes quiet looking down at the ground. "Rosalie, Bella is with Edward now and Ellie is with Alice and Jasper, they are apart of this family now." Carlisle says to her before he hands her Bella's clothes. "-And we protect our family." He finishes before she takes the clothes and walks away. Ma-Alice walks over to me, I could see the worry behind her eyes. "Oh my Bug, thank goodness you're finally awake. I'm so sorry this is happening." She whispers kissing my forehead. I try to smile but cringe in pain. Jasper is sitting in the car with Bella already. My eyes widen a little noticing different clothes on me than before. Alice must've noticed my panic.

"It's okay Bug, Bella helped you

"It's okay Bug, Bella helped you." Alice says helping me into the car. My brain is to wrapped up in thinking about Valerie and James. Edward and Bella continue to say goodbye as he explains how he's so sorry that it's all his fault James is so fascinated by Bella. I swallow a lump in my throat, as that really wasn't the case at all, but I was to afraid to tell anyone the truth. I could feel Jasper trying his hardest to calm me but it wasn't working. Even worse I have completely slipped out of headspace, leaving me vulnerable.

(Hello, this is a work in progress chapter fyi sorry, sorry for the delay on everything, I don't know how to explain. Um have a great day/night!)