Bad day for a field trip

Elle's pov
Today I decide to make breakfast for Bella and I, dad left early again. I hum along with the radio while I cook. Today Bella's class is going on a field trip, but my art teacher is having our class tag along. So it should be an interesting day. I place the bacon on the plates along with the toast and eggs.

"Cute

"Cute." Bella mumbles before taking a bite out of the toast. I smile proudly and nod. "Thank you, dear sister." She rolls her eyes before continuing to eat. "So did Edward ever tell you how he got to you so fast?" I ask taking a sip from the glass. She frowns and shakes her head no. "He's so stubborn, it's like he wants to tell me something but can't at the same time." I nod sympathetically. "Well don't give up." I say with a smile as she laughs lightly and nods. We clean up breakfast before getting ready for school. I wear a pink crop top that says weird with overall shorts and a jacket.

Once at school we stay by Bella's truck, which lucky is close to the bus

Once at school we stay by Bella's truck, which lucky is close to the bus. Mike however comes up to us- well more like Bella, who at the moment is focused on Edward. "Look at you huh!" He starts before adding in Frankenstein-ish voice. "You're alive!" "I know right, false alarm I guess." Bella responds shyly. "Well I was wondering if uh-" I could tell Bella had completely zoned out and was totally focused on Edward. "It's like a month way but do you wanna go to prom?" He smiles so hopefully at her before noticing she's not even looking at him. "So what do you think?" He asks her hoping maybe he was wrong. "About what?" Bella asks finally turning her attention at Mike. "Do you want to go?...to prom?...with me?" He seems so hopeful I kinda feel bad for him knowing that my sister is totally not into him, but at the same time I knew Jessica really liked. "Oh I prom." Bella starts trying to think of an excuse not to go, but both of us always were never good at social events. "Dancing, not such a good thing for me. Uh I have something that weekend anyway. I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend." Bella forces a smile. "You can't go another weekend?" Mike asks with a pout. "Non refundable ticket." Mike nods before looking at me. "How about you?" My eyes widen in shock and slight horror. 'Did he really just ask me right after he asked Bella?' "You should ask Jessica!" I blurt out looking down avoiding all eye contact. "Yeah she really wants to go with you." Bella says with encouragement. Thankfully it's time to get on the bus. On the way there I do some simple funny sketches.

At the green house we listen to Bella's teacher go on about compost and green energy

At the green house we listen to Bella's teacher go on about compost and green energy. Luckily our class is here to sketch the scenery. I go to grab my sketch book from my backpack only to realize that I left it on the bus. Eyes widening in horror I rush to go grab it. As I run onto the bus I see Alice and Jasper holding onto my sketch book. It feels as though time stands still and only the sound of my pounding heart beat can be heard. "Is this yours?" Alice asks with a smile. Soon the feeling of dread goes away and relaxation washes over me. "Uh yes, yes it is." I slowly take it back. "Thank you." I mutter looking down and away from their beauty. "No problem darlin." I hear Jasper say making me smile the tiniest bit. They slowly get off the bus smiling sweetly at each other and me. Though reality hits and my breath quickens. 'Had they seen my little space drawings? Do they know I'm a little? Do they think I'm a freak?' Soon I'm having an anxiety attack, heart racing, can't breathe, blurred vision, racing thoughts, and more. I curl up into a ball and cry for a good twenty minutes. Luckily it stopped before anyone came on the bus. After the field trip we got to go home early so I made myself something to eat before grabbing one of my favorite pacis and cuddling up with Peter and watching Fancy Nancy on YouTube.

 After the field trip we got to go home early so I made myself something to eat before grabbing one of my favorite pacis and cuddling up with Peter and watching Fancy Nancy on YouTube

(Old edit! Hey guys, so the reason it took so long to publish this chapter was my friend who edits these for me had a concussion and had to rest. She's doing better!! So thank you all so much for waiting! And thank you LaylaAliceKan for suggestions! New edit! OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING!!! 124k reads I never thought it would be this popular, I thought at most this would get a thousand reads. I always thought I was a mediocre writer but you guys are so sweet! Thank you all so much!)