Chapter 21: Jax Easton

Start from the beginning

"Louisiana's a big place."

"I'll find them. Piper, Scout, and Carbon will help me find them. I will rip them a new one," she exclaims, ready to go.

"I think it's okay, Iris."

"It is absofuckinglutely not okay," she booms, her voice ripping through the air, "you deserve better."

"And while I appreciate the sentiment, it cannot be changed," I reason, letting her sigh into my neck.

"I'm sorry you had to witness the real world so young," she whispers softly, her hands hugging me.

"I'm sorry you had to be a survivor of the horrors of men," I whisper back, hugging her tightly to my chest.

We sit in stillness and in silence for quite a while. There is no awkwardness in this moment nor a need to speak. We are just here, together, in peace. We are comforting each other in a way that no one has been able to comfort us before. And for right now, that's enough, that's all we need.

-

"Good morning, my flower."

"Morning, sweet boy," she answers quietly.

I lay a light kiss on her lips, tugging her closer to me. She grins up at me and wraps her arms around my waist, her left leg resting over my body. I run my right hand fingers over her hip and feel her warm skin against the tips as the shirt of mine that she's wearing rode up as she slept. 

I can't get the image of her orgasming out of my head. Her cheeks flushed bright red, her darling eyes wide, her breath short and frantic. The way she looked at me. Fuck, I want to see that again. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. 

She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She draws soft patterns of lines and shapes on my forearm, down to my palm. Her touch is so wonderful, her smell so divine, her lips so preciously pink.

She presses herself against me, obviously having the same reaction to me as I do her. I feel her hand drift under the covers, a look in her eyes that asks me if that's okay. I reach down and guide her hand farther down, keeping a check on her body language but she seems okay with what's happening, so I direct her hand into my boxers. 

She sighs as she wraps her hand around my tight cock, it throbbing in her hand. I grunt as she uses the precum at my tip to start wetting the rest of my shaft. Her fingers leave me for a moment, and I see the sheets ruffle near her pussy, and then her fingers come back soaked.

Holy fucking shit. She is the sexiest woman alive. There's no fucking doubt about it. I'm going fucking die in her hands. I wrap a light hand around her neck, feeling her out for what she's willing to trust me on thus far, and she whimpers under my grasp, practically begging for me to go harder. 

I keep one hand on her neck, the other traveling between her legs to find that she's dripping. Just as she's about to come to the edge, I pull away, and she gives me a squeeze of her hand in punishment.

Fuck, I love that she'll play games with me.

I slide my cock above my underwear and use my arm to move her closer to me. We moan out in sync as my hard cock slips into her, her pussy surrounding me. Her hand grabs at my ass, making me grin at her. She tilts her head back and groans as I thumb her clit.

"Fuck, Jax, oh my god," she moans.

I should have told her my real name earlier. Just to hear Iris say it.

She comes apart in my arms, my orgasm happening soon after. The world around me blurs, my head lost in the feeling of her. I stare up at the ceiling for a second, the clarity debilitating for the moment. 

Iris doesn't say anything about it, instead, she runs her fingers through my hair, which is something that she loves to fucking do apparently. We lay there, breathing hard and deep, and I gently exit her hot pussy. She clutches onto my bicep and leans into me.

"You are so fucking good at that," she expresses, her breathing becoming normal again.

"I'm glad you think so, flower," I reply and kiss her forehead.

I roll away from her and head into the bathroom, Iris following right behind me, to pee and clean ourselves up because that's important after sex. I wipe her and my cum off her entire labia and her inner thighs, deciding that we use a hot bath anyway, so I start to fill up my tub. 

She looks so fucking cute standing there in my bathroom, a happy smile on her face and a blush on her cheeks as she stares at me. She's taking me all in for sure. I run my tongue over my lower lip, gawking right back at her as respectfully as possible, but she doesn't seem to mind either way. 

I touch the water to make sure it's not too hot for her and sit inside the tub first, keeping the soap in reach so I can wash her body. She slides in between my legs and leans her back to my chest. I carefully clean her body and take care of her in ways that bring us both joy.