PART 19. The Reckoning

JUNGKOOK'S POV

edited..

After we got to our Penthouse in Seokchon, (it's still part of Seoul and a little far from Taehyung's house)

to visit and make sure they are all okay , we left right away and it didn't take long for us to get ready and travel to Gangnam right away.

We arrived immediately at the abandoned building near Gangnam, where we talked with Mr. Choi, we will settle here tonight.

 Choi, we will settle here tonight

(AgustD , Hobi , JJK and RM)

When we were about to entered this abandoned building, we were immediately greeted by the staff of Mr. Choi and the guns were immediately pointed in front of us

My men were hidden in places they couldn't see right away, and my brothers were behind me just following the steps I was going to take.

"try to shoot me with the gun you're holding, if you don't want your body to be the first one to be riddled with bullet holes" I said calmly but bravely to Charls' staff.

Because of fear, he immediately put down the gun that was pointed at me earlier, so I smirked because of the useless staff that Mr. Choi have.

I entered gracefully and fearlessly and immediately took my gun that placed in my pants.

As I and the rest of my crew entered with (my brothers) inside this abandoned building, the exchange of gunfire that came from the outside began so we immediately became alert so we're not be hit by a bullet right away.

"JEON HAHAHA , STOP HIDING" Mr. Choi yelled while laughing like crazy

"WHY ARE YOU AFRAID? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BRAVE? GET OUT, GET OUT ALONG WITH YOUR BROTHERS!" he yelled again

We're all very carefully hiding while holding our guns tightly in our hands, Mr. Choi is little far away from our place so he won't catch us right away.

While we were hiding, I noticed the staff of Mr. Choi who came inside and immediately saw us hiding behind the wall, so they immediately fired at us but we quickly dodged and moved to another position for a good shooting space.

We exchanged gunfire and immediately killed some of Mr. Choi mens.

"JUNGKOOK GET OUT! DON'T BE A COWARD LIKE YOUR FATHER!" Mr. Choi yelled , seems like he wants to insult us especially ME.

"FUCK YOU CHOI CHARLS! DON'T BRING MY DAD TO THIS!" I shouted back.

"GET OUT ALONG WITH YOUR BROTHERS, DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW OR SEE THE ACE I'M HOLDING AGAINST TO YOU?" he shouted again

My brothers and I looked at each other, we were skeptical because we didn't know his captive, but why did I have a feeling in my chest that I knew that person and we need to protect who ever the his captive is.