PT.9 ROLE PLAY

Author's POV:
After that scene in the Cafeteria last 3 days , Taehyung didn't still talk to Jungkook. He's not mad , he just felt jealous and insecure because of that Jungkook's ex girlfriend, Kim Irene. He noticed that Irene girl is always coming near and being flirty to his fiance and his jealous is growing. He don't like the feeling of this , he is a Fearless and Scariest Mafia of South Korea that's why he was known as V , but why when it comes to his personal life like love he felt weak and cannot fight for their relationship of Jeon Jungkook. He loves Jungkook so much , and he can't imagine his life without him , but what if? We don't know that Kim Taehyung or V is planning something?

Jimin's POV:
: Tae? what's wrong? since Irene showed up here you didn't talk to us properly even to your fiance Jungkook

Taehyung: Jimin please , let me be , I know what I am doing okay?

Jimin: Letting you be? are you out of your mind? What is my purpose to you as I'm your soulmate or bestfriend if you didn't share your problems? Come on Taehyung , we are all worried about you.

Taehyung: *deep sigh* Jimin-ssi , we can talk about my real reason but not now , please respect my decision. I don't want to being like this

Jimin: Fine! If this is what you want.

I noticed him that he hang down low his head after I said those words. I don't want to be like this , but he is so stubborn we are all just cared about him because he didn't talk to Jungkook so many days and Jungkook is maybe getting worse if he let his attitude like this for so long. My boyfriend Yoongi and I are always texting every night and talking sometimes when we have time to talk , and he said that his brother Jungkook is always getting drunk every night and going to club and sometimes he is easy to get mad , they are all very worried about Jungkook also to Taehyung.

We are here now at the classroom it's our 3rd class, Science subject. Taehyung is focus to our lecture and I turned back my eye to our Professor , while our Professor is teaching us , after some time he said that he is equaling the rows for the group activity.
1st group is the half of front row , 2nd is the half of the 1st row (from middle to back row) , 3rd group is the second row and last the 4th group is us the half of 3rd group. (middle from the back)
Unlucky because Irene is belong to Jungkook's group which is group 2.

Taehyung's POV:
"haha really? they are in the same group? f*ck you Irene" I said to my mind.

Jimin: Oh Irene is belong to Jungkook's group. *teasing tone*

Taehyung: Tsk , I am not giving a shit.

Jimin: Are you saying something Taehyung? *he teasingly said*

Taehyung: *I rolled my eyes* What ever.

Jackson: Oh? How lucky I am , Kim Taehyung is our Leader haha

Taehyung: Shut up Jackson!

Professor: Okay now all of you are in your respective group , here is the Activity Group I'll leave it here in a flash board must read it.

"Pick a 2 of your classmate to act as a Boyfriend and Girlfriend , and show me the different types of feelings when you are in a RELATIONSHIP with someone. Don't take it serious , it was just an act but I'm expecting a nice and sincere action , this is 80% to your grades. Goodluck, do your best!"

Taehyung: Really?? What the...

Jimin: Just do it Taehyung , it's a 80% of average to our grades if we present it very well.

Sofia: Uhm Taehyung , what do we need to do now?

Francis: You know what guys? Why not Taehyung and Jackson act that role? What do you think guys?