YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM.

1 WEEK PASS
The relationship of Taekook is more stronger day by day. Jungkook never fail to prove his faithful feelings for Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV:

After class Jungkook drove me to our house, after I changed my uniform I went down to the living room and cooked a snack while watching TV because Jin-hyung was not here yet.
Jin arrived from work just a few hours ago and I greeted him immediately.

Taehyung: Hyung , how's your work?

Jin: *smile* it's tiring but I'm fine, how are you? your study in college?

Taehyung: Everything's fine hyung, Jungkook brought me here. *boxy smile*

Jin: Ahh , okay I'll go upstairs and change my clothes.

I hummed as a respond then I focus my eyes again to TV.

Jungkook's POV:

My older brothers and I are here in the living room talking about Mr. Choi and Mr. Kang

Jungkook: What's the news about Mr. Choi and Mr. Kang? *serious*

Suga: We haven't gathered any news yet, but our staff/mens is still looking. *he seriously said*

J-Hope: I know it's just around the corner and has a plan to defeat us.

RM: But we will not lose if what J-Hope said is true. But when we find out right away the location where they are hiding, we plan right away

Jungkook: You're right hyung, so as much as you can find them right away because I will avenge the murder of our parents. *fist with anger*

Suga: We are with you Jungkook in all battles, we will avenge eomma and appa for their murder. *fuming with anger*

RM: You, watch every corner of the mansion, maybe later we don't know they are watching our every move. Keep your guard tight. *he orders the guards*

GUARDS: Yes boss.

Jungkook: And if there be any spy in my mansion, I will not hesitate to kill you. Did you get it?

GUARDS: Yes boss!

J-Hope: Good

Maid: Sir's , the food is ready to serve.

RM: Okay thank you , let's eat.

Suga: Let's eat and I'll go to sleep after. *yawning*

J-Hope: Haha I don't know what Jimin saw in you, doesn't he get bored when you're with him?*chuckled*  I mean, you always love to sleep, sleepy cat. *teasing Suga*

Suga: Oh shut up horsey , you're just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend yet *poke his tongue out*

J-Hope: I can also find, sleepy cat.

RM: Stop teasing haha *chuckled* let's eat, it's enough.

Jungkook: Horsey and sleeping cat *burst into laugh*

Sope: YAH!!!!

Jungkook: What? HAHAHA

RM: Aish this kids! Stop fighting *caressing his forehead*

Author's POV:

On the other side, Jin and Taehyung are eating. And suddenly their sister y/n popped to Taehyung's mind.

Taehyung: Hyung , did you say you would call y/n noona then? what did she say? when we'll see her again?

Jin: Ah yes, y/n talked to me this afternoon, she said she was okay, maybe she visited here for about a week.