PT 3 - FIRST DATE

Author's POV:

1 week pass, afer TaeKook confession and Yoonmin of being secretly couple. Let's see what will happen next to them and also to J-Hope's lovelife.

Taehyung POV:

It's 1 week pass when Jungkook confess his feelings to me , maybe it's not a romantic moment because of our stupid plan , joke. But anyways we're good and he always drop me to my house after school , sweet right? Cheesy. *blushing*

I am drying my hair while looking in the mirror when suddenly someone's calling to my phone and I look to his I.D , my face turn into a red tomato.
I clear my throat before I answer the call.

ON THE PHONE📞:

Taehyung: Uhm hello?

Jungkook: Hi baby , where are you?

Taehyung: At my house why kookie?

Jungkook: Uhm are you free tomorrow night? *nervous*

Taehyung: Yes kookie , why?

Jungkook: At 7pm meet me in xxxx place , let's meet there see you love bye!

Taehyung: Bye kookie!

End Call.

Huh? why he want  t meet him? We arre always seeing each other in school , aish that bunny!

I continue drying my hair and after that I wear my comfortable clothes and headed going downstairs.

AT DOWN STAIRS

Jin: Hey Tae , good you're here. Let's eat I already cooked your favorite foods.

Taehyung: Thank you Hyung! *boxy smile*

while eating , Taehyung mention their sister who's stay in Busan.

Taehyung: Hyung , how's y/n noona?

Jin: I don't know Tae , why?

Taehyung: Nothing , I am just missing noona , when she'll come here again?

Jin: Let me call her tomorrow , I'll ask her if when she can come here. *smile*

Taehyung: Yey! Thank you hyung!

TIME SKIP AT TAEHYUNG'S ROOM

Taehyung's POV:

How's y/n noona there? I miss her , it's almost 1 year that we didn't see her again. I hope she's doing good there.

I throw my self in my bed. I sigh so heavily , and looking at the ceiling and flashback of our confession moment. Argg!! Jungkook you're so damn hot when you're angry even when you are jealous. Wait , let me call my soulmate.

ON THE PHONE📞:

Jimin: Wae Tae-bear?

Taehyung: Jungkook is inviting me tomorrow night at xxxx place. *blushing*

Jimin: That's nice , me and my sleeping cat is going on a date tomorrow too. So goodluck to both of us.

Taehyung: Okay Jimin-ah , goodnight see you!

Jimin: Okay bye Tae!

Taehyung hang up the call.

Author's POV:

Jungkook and his brothers are in the basement. They tied the man in the chair , he's also a spy RM caught him with his mens and drag to basement to have some fun and kill that bastard.