6. threw back

——— 2015

"I thought we left this behind in middle school?" Bada complained, playful tone when she sipped her freshly poured drink.

"We did not, and you're ruining the game-" Aeri pointed at the cup in her hand. "You're supposed to drink if you've done the thing."

"I might as well do it now, none of the things those guys say are shit I do."

"Uh-huh... we'll see."

The party was small, smaller than usual anyway. One of their mutual friends had organized it, with fewer people invited to it. He had just moved in to a new apartment with his roommates and decided to do a casual-ish housewarming party. Thirty people was still a few too many for that kind of event, though.

"Never have I ever ran out in the middle of hooking up."

"-Alright, that was targeted!" Heena said, a clear blush appearing on her cheeks by Jiyeon's statement. And the fact that a couple strangers were there to hear it.

And the game went on like that. Bada wasn't a boring person, nor did she live a boring life either. But she just often chose to focus on different things than her friends, than Aeri. She had taken three sips of her drink in two rounds.

"Never have I ever kissed a person in the circle."

"Oh, come on!" Aeri exclaimed, everyone shifting their gaze between Minho and her, laughing. Bada saw his cheeky smile and couldn't help her glare, she was actually glad she could take a sip of the drink. No one really noticed her doing so, thankfully.

"How about you take a shot for each person you did it with?" Jiyeon suggested.

"You're just out for blood, huh..." Aeri narrowed her eyes, a second before she actually downed three shots - avoiding Bada's gaze.

"Wait, who was it?" Someone else meddled, receiving a glare from the girl in the spotlight.

"Okay, Aeri- truth or dare?"

"Uhm, hello?" Aeri laughed, nervously. "Why do guys wanna know?"

Bada bit her cheek and looked down, while everyone was figuring out who - apart from Minho - was the lucky people.

"Uh, well... now that we're throwing out random games, should we play something else?" Heena, sitting right across from Bada, cut in. Everyone was tipsy enough to just go along with it.

"Yeah, what was the game we played the other day?" One of the guys asked Minho.

"Oh, it was that thing where one of us has a blindfold and tries to guess a body part from someone else."

"What the fuck..." Bada muttered.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Aeri smiled.

"You start." Minho nudged the brunette on her arm.

Jiyeon pulled out her bandana and let Aeri cover her eyes with it. Between giggles and what the group thought were whispers, they went on a couple round to decide which body part the girl would guess. Points for knowing whose it was.

A few 'Shoulder?' 'Oh, that's a nose, for sure.' 'That feels wrong.' after, Aeri turned out to be terrible at the game.

Heena pulled Bada's arm, when she was watching from the side, and made her sit in front of her friend. She gestured 'your whole face' with her mouth and index finger, so the taller girl would get in the right position.

She pressed her lips to hold her laugh while Aeri gently ran her fingers through her features.

"Oh, it's Bada?"