2. reminder

Jungwoo had already left for work, she had breakfast and got ready for the day, it had been a full 48 hours since the wedding ordeal dropped on her. How annoying and stupid it was that Bada was still bothering herself with it.

She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that, not only were people her age starting to get married, but it had to be Aeri out of everyone.

Isn't 28 years old too young for that?

Maybe not, but still. Though, she really shouldn't be surprised, Aeri was always like that. She remembers very vividly how the girl was always a romantic at heart.

But why did she randomly sent her an invitation to the event? Probably to rub it in her face, huh.

No, Bada is sure Aeri barely thinks about her. Contrary to the way the girl seems to still be able to intrude her thoughts, even after 6 long years.

She moved away, made herself a new life, started dating someone. All of that to still let herself be affected by the brunette. Is she even a brunette anymore?

She shook off her thoughts as she approached the parking lot of her studio to start teaching her class. Her work, hopefully the place that could take her mind off of worrisome memories.

——— 2013, four months into college.

"I don't know what you're doing here, you need to be dancing instead." The girl claimed, examining one of the trophies her friend won when she was younger, at a dance competition. Displayed decoratively on the top of her drawer.

"Is it wrong to get an education?" Bada sarcastically replied, she hated to admit her friend was probably right.

"When you're wasting your talent, yes." Aeri emphasized her point.

"I haven't danced in so long... I have better chances of a future if I get a degree, y'know?"

"Ugh, the world will never know how good you are. It's sad." The brunette rubbed her roommate's shoulders, as she kept typing away in her laptop.

"It'll be for your eyes only, feel lucky."

Aeri smiled behind Bada's back and hugged her tightly. "I do."

Bada hid her grin too.

"Anyway, do you know what you're doing in summer?"

"I think I'm going to Gangnam, my mom has been asking me to go back home nonstop." The shorter girl pulled away as she answered. "How about you?"

"I'll just stay here with my sister. I wish we could spend it together."

"Yeah, me too... See? We're not bored of eachother yet." Aeri chuckled, making her friend roll her eyes playfully.

"I hasn't even been a full semester, I don't know..." Bada suggested teasingly, although she knew living with her best friend had only made their relationship better.

"Whatever... I'm serious about the dancing, though. You're too good, I wish I could move like you."

Aeri's words struck a bit of reflection into Bada, she sure missed practicing choreographies and battling with other dancers, but she had left all that behind to focus on more important things.

"You know you can go to dancing lessons."

"It would be super awkward, how about you go with me?" The girl offered, knowing she was pushing buttons.

"Ugh, maybe in winter break or something. I can't deal with that right now."

"Yeah, yeah, okay."

——— Present day.