-------------------------------------------------

The next day Haeun and Seokjin went to the Imperial harem to meet the emperor on his birthday .

" Haeun , I heard that Musician Taehyung have entered your palace . It's good , you both make a lovely match "
The emperor said as he smirked at Seokjin who was looking down while the emperor cursed Soomin in his heart for send Taehyung to the empress , he's relieved that Haeun took him back .

Haeun side glanced at Seokjin and felt like slapping the idiot emperor . She remembered what Taehyung had told her yesterday .

' The emperor is bound to be overjoyed because of me . Tomorrow is a great opportunity for you to win him over , he doesn't have a child of his own . Now that you're marrying Namjoon , it's important that you nake sure both The emperor and Duke Kim are on your side '

" What about your second consort ? Last time you promised that you will give me a granddaughter soon " The emperor said while looking at Seokjin , Haeun who noticed it wanted beat him up and side glanced at Seokjin and noticed his clenched fist . No she can't let the emperor do this to Seokjin but...

" Fathet emperor , I wanted to talk about somethings with you . It would be better if Seokjin leave " Seokjin glanced at her and frowned " You're right , we shouldn't talk when there's a member of Lee family is present " Seokjin sighed and bowed as he turned to leave , when he reached the door that very moment Namjoon entered and their eyes met .

" See I always get what I want , soon I'll do all that I told you that day " Namjoon said and walked passed him towards Haeun and His uncle while Seokjin stood still , he won't mind if Namjoon throws a tantrum like Jimin but if he thinks he will create trouble for Haeun . Seokjin won't let that happen , he glanced back at them and left .

--------------------------------------------------

" Hyung let's go back , it's cold outside .
The emperor won't let her go anytime soon , she already asked us to leave early " Jungkook said as he looked at Seokjin who was leaning against the pillar of the chapel , they were in the garden .

Seokjin shook his head " No ! I'll wait for her " Jungkook sighed as he glanced at the sky " Why do you wanna stay here in cold? Anyways that Namjoon won't leave her side " Seokjin gritted his teeth with a clench jaw .

" Because of him only I'm not leaving .
It's already getting late , if I left they won't let her leave and make her stay tonight . The emperor.....I can't leave Haeun here alone . If she knows I'm waiting , she won't stay a second longer I know " Jungkook sighed nodding .

" Alright , I'll let her know.." Jungkook said and left .

' Taehyung have entered the palace , Namjoon is entering the palace in a few days and Jimin will not tolerate easily if they Namjoon tried something . Can I really handle all this? '
Seokjin thought to himself , he was worried about managing all of them and their behavior towards each other while also controlling his emotions and fears .

Behind Seokjin , a bit away stood two servants who were frowning at him .
" See , he still haven't left . The emperor finally manage to get Young master Namjoon some time alone with the third princess but he's here to spoil it for them"

" What's the use? Even after so many years , he still doesn't have a child . Surely the princess doesn't like him that's why she told him to leave "

The two looked at each other with a smirk and moved towards Seokjin , Jin turned around when he heard someone's footstep and looked at the two servants .

Haeun was leaving and Namjoon was beside her , the emperor asked Haeun to drop Namjoon . Namjoon sideglanced at her ' so beautiful..' he felt nervous , he had always seen her from afar but now in just few days they are going to get married and he knows nothing about her . He sighed and opened his mouth to say something when Haeun's attention got to the two servants who were talking with Seokjin , she walked towards them followed by Namjoon who was frowning at Seokjin .