𝟗. ❙𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐬: 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

❛ 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑬𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐒: 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑳 𝑹𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑳
𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒆

❛ i love you so ❜

        𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝑆𝑈𝑅𝑃𝑅𝐼𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐻𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑈𝐶𝐻 a stranger could care more for Klaus than his siblings ever did since Raven had been awake for hours endlessly searching for Klaus. She hadn't stopped looking ever since she had figured out he was missing. Raven had already filed a missing persons report, but the police shoved her off since they had had run-ins with Klaus in the past. They only saw him as a junkie.

Raven hadn't slept, she hadn't ate. She felt sick to her stomach, but it was worth the pain since she needed to find Klaus. Raven was unsure of why Klaus meant so much to her, but finding him was almost a compulsive need.

Raven had no clue why she wanted to see him so desperately. They had only met a few days ago. It could've have been from the fact that Klaus is the only person who's ever truly intrigued her. Or that he was the most unique person to walk this planet. Or that Klaus was just...Klaus.

Raven didn't need to explain why she felt so much for Klaus. She just did.

For about the fifteenth time, Raven had gone back to the Hargreeves house to see if Klaus had found his way back. She had turned that house upside down looking for him, but he still was nowhere. On this search, however, as she went to check his room, she passed Five's where Diego and Luther were arguing. Normally, she wouldn't think anything of it -- it's Luther and Diego, but when she heard something about Five missing, she had to poke her head inside.

"Five's missing?" The two boys looked over at the door, where Raven had stepped into the room. Both Diego and Luther seemed confused by her presence, Luther more concerned, "Why are you wandering around our house?"

Diego wacked Luther's arm as a silent scold for him to be kind. Diego was thankful that Raven had saved his life multiple times last night, so he didn't want his brother brushing that off.

Diego never thought much of Raven, not now at least. Although, when he was younger, he did always wish to be part of the Sparrow Academy. He admired that Raven was far more skilled than the Umbrella Academy, he wanted to be able to control his powers as well as she, not to mention the father who actually cared for his child.