𝟑. ❙𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥. 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.

❛ 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑹 𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑬𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•✿.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓. 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋. 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑. ❙✻⭒.✿•

❝ 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜

❝ 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝑨𝑵'𝑻 𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 𝑶𝑭𝑭 𝒀𝑶𝑼
𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊

❛ oh, pretty baby, now that i found you, stay and let me love you ❜

        𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑊𝐴𝐿𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝑅𝑂𝑈𝑁𝐷 the kitchen as if he didn't just drop from the sky out of an odd blue light. He was making a sandwich while the rest of the Hargreeves family and Raven were sitting at the table. Diego and Luther sitting on one side, Vanya and Raven on the other while Allison stood behind them and Klaus was quite literally sitting on top of the table.

"What's the date? The exact date." Five Hargreeves asked as he grabbed some ingredients for his sandwich, and Raven was the one who decided to be helpful, "The twenty-fourth of March."

"Good." There were a few moments of silence as Five was going about his business. A bunch of the adults in the room were furrowing their eyebrows or looking around to find an answer to what was happening. Luther motioned his hand in disbelief and shook his head a little bit. "So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?"

Five said nothing. He continued with his task of making himself some food as Raven leaned an arm against the table. Luther got to his feet and looked at his brother, who appeared like his younger one, but that was not the case whatsoever, with an expression of disbelief. "It's been seventeen years."

"It's been a lot longer than that." Five scoffed before he blinked just past Luther to get another ingredient and teleported back to his spot. Luther bit the inside of his cheek, hating this power of his, as he muttered, "I haven't missed that."

"Where'd you go?" Vanya questioned. The Hargreeves siblings haven't seen their brother Five in seventeen years, him, the time being much longer. Raven, however, saw him a few days ago. Raven's father, Sparrow, co-created this large organisation called the Commission that helps maintain the timeline and Five works for that company. He works as an assassin and Raven isn't part of the Commission, but because her father helped create it, everyone at the Commission knows who she is. More importantly, they know how dangerous she is.

Everyone at the Commission learns about the timeline and what may happen, but Sparrow also made an effort to have everyone realize that they cannot negatively interact with Raven. When Raven was at a young age, Sparrow began to notice how much potential her powers had. He never helped her get to her full potential, quite honestly, he was scared of what it would look like. Five was taught that same thing. But it was helpful that Raven is genuinely nice to be around, he didn't have to police his attitude even if he is a grumpy old man.