Heat in love.~

(Smut!) & (hybrid!)—kinda quick on this one!

3RD POV:

Han was lonely for so long. His roommate just moved out three weeks ago. Sure it wasn't a year(s) ago but it had felt like it. He needed something to company him..or someone. Now It has been seven weeks since his roommate moved. He was still lonely, in his lonely apartment. He decided to order some cheesecake and sit down on the couch on the Tv to waste time. Like any other person he went on his phone and clicked on instagram. Scrolling down photos and videos until, he saw something..someone. It was a young male, who looked about Han's age.

He had gorgeous brown eyes, big and juicy set of lips, and his hair was just.. oh my god!—perfect. Everything about this man was perfect. He needed—no. He wanted to know who he was. Han decided to look over the instagram page just to find this man. Then once again he saw the man but there was something weird that filled the air.. Han looked at the caption and it read. "Minho, a young 21 year old. Hybrid available now!" Han was shocked. Not only because of Minho's looks but because he was being sold! He quickly clicked to the newest post about Minho to stay updated! He took a look on the caption, "Minho, a young 21 year old. He is still available!" 'I still have a chance!' Han thought to himself. He has never gotten up from the couch faster than ever!

Expect that one time when the cheesecake 50% deal was happening. Anyway, He makes his way to the to the address that was given on the caption. Before leaving he made sure to book an appointment with the person behind this. He walked inside the center where he was greeted by another male. He was one of the other hybrids that was on the page. "Hello! I'm Jinx! You must be looking for a fuck boy!" He became more touchy with Han. "Uhm, I'm just here for someone to company me.." Han felt something go around his waist and got pulled closer. "I can company you as much as you want!~" Jinx was then pulled away by this Man. "Jinx what have we talked about." Jinx seemed scared but also worried.. "s-sorry master.." Jinx ran off to this dark room.

That would be the last time Han would ever see him. "I am terribly sorry for that. I'm the owner of these sluts." Han was surprised once again, why is everyone here using such names or even thinking nonsense! "It's okay.. I'm Han Jisung!" The owner laughed, "Yeah, I know who you are! You're the person who called. You're here for my beautiful, most gorgeous, and precious, Minho." Han didn't say nothing but nodded at the owner's words. "Right this way, son." The owner walked towards the room Jinx ran to. He opened the door even more and it showed others who were just sitting around doing their own things. They walked more into the room, then.. there he was. "This is Lee Minho, Minho this is Han. He will be your new master." Minho gave an annoyed look and got up.

Minho got closer and closer to Han. "Hello." Minho was a few inches away from Han's face. Han could do nothing but blush. "H-Hi!" Han was red like an apple. After signing a few papers, Minho and Han were off to Han's apartment. As they were on their way Minho spotted a store! "Stop here please!" Minho said quietly. Han looked over to where Minho was looking at and turned his car. "Oh, you wanna get something to eat?" Minho nodded and opened the car door. "Alright! I was also thinking of getting something!" They made their way to the doors and entered inside. "Do you see anything that you would like to eat? It can be anything!" Minho just ignored him and made his way to the pudding section. "Huh?" Han whispered as Minho sped walked towards it. "This one please." Minho whispered to Han. "Oh! Yeah of course, wait here while I go get something for myself!" Minho nodded and stayed put. A few minutes later Han returned with donuts. "Okay now let's go!" After they cashed out they got back into the car and headed home.

They soon arrived back to Han's place which will also now be both his and Minho's place.

They spent every each days, weeks, months, and years together. They always shared things with each other, but.. there's one thingy Minho has never shared with Han. That one thing was his heat cycle. Han never knew about anything about a heat cycle, but he is going to know and learn about it today.