Let me help you.

(Smut) & (rough sex?)

MINHO'S POV:

"MINHO!! Come on! Please..?" Hyunjin looks at me with his puppy doll eyes.. "Ugh why would you wanna go to such a place.?" I looked down at him. "Because! It'll be fun! The rest are going!! Why can't you??" Hyunjin soon got up from the floor. "Because.. it's been a while, okay?"

"Yeah I know, but you should go! It'll be less fun." "Ugh fine! I'll go." Hyunjin let go and jumped in the air! "Yay! We'll see you at 6pm!" "Yeah yeah whatever."

If you're wondering what's going on, Hyunjin and my other friends wanted to go to this new club that just opened up. I didn't wanna go after what happened. But anyways!

I walked to my kitchen to grab a bowl and chocolate pandas. They're my favorite! Then I sat down on my couch. Scrolling through instagram til I saw this one post..

God he was so handsome.. how could someone be so handsome? Fuck.. imagine being under him.. wait what am I saying? I can't think like this! 'I don't even know him.. maybe one day we'll meet!' I thought to myself as I started getting sleepy. I placed my phone down and fell asleep on the couch.

Little did Minho know.. that one day was today.

(TIME SKIPP!! >^<)

I later woke up to 5 missed phone calls from Hyunjin. I then called him back, "FINALLY! Minho are you ready?" Hyunjin answered.."Huh?" I responded. Of course I was confused on what he was talking about. "Ugh are you ready to go out? Y'know, to the club?" Oh that's right..

"Oh, I'm not sure?" A huge silence. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT SURE.?! UGH HURRY UP! I'll come get you in 15 minutes.." He hung up. 'Damn what's up his ass today.?,' I thought to myself.

(TIME SKIP!)

After I put on my shirt I went to sit back on the couch. Waiting for Hyunjin to pull up. I later saw the same guy on my tiktok. His video was under a club's tiktok account. 'Huh? That's weird..' I thought to myself. I then see a text from Hyunjin, It read "I'm here, hurry up!" I quickly grab my things and walked out the door.

I opened the car door and sat down. "The others are already there so It's hurry up." I didn't say anything about it. I kinda ignored him and pulled out my phone. "Are you going to say something or??"."Nah, I got nothing to say." The same guy showed up on my fyp and Hyunjin noticed and of course he was going to say something. "He looks cute, doesn't he?" He smirks. "Yeah, he is.." Hyunjin let out a chuckle and my head popped up. "I MEANT HES CUTE LIKE.." "Ugh quit acting.. I know you're gay, don't have to hide it. It's alright!"."I don't think I'm ever going to see him but on tiktok.." Hyunjin parks his car and looks at me. "Y'know he works here right? His name is like Jisung or something? I forgot" I slowly lifted my head to see where we were at.

"Huh.?" "Yeah, that's kinda how I know this place! Also channie told me.." we get out of the car and walk inside. We met up with the others aka Chan and Changbin. "HEY Y'ALL!" Hyunjin yells, "oh you're finally here!" Chan turned towards us. "What took y'all so long.. I was about to come and get you myself." "Hey! It's not my fault, it was this one! He wasn't even dressed yet." They all looked at Minho who was scrolling on y'know's tiktok. "Minho? What are you doing?" I lifted my head up. "Huh? Oh, nothing.!". "Yeah sure.."

"Can we just go sit down? Or at least drink.." classic Changbin.. "yeah come on!" Hyunjin and Changbin took off. Chan and I followed them from behind. I wasn't paying attention and I ran into someone.

I fell onto the ground and saw a hand reach out to me. I looked up the person as he looked down at me. "Oh my, I'm deeply sorry. I wasn't paying attention! Are you okay?" Oh my gosh.. I wanted to die. It was him.. like him HIM! "O-oh! It's alright.. it wasn't your fault, it's mine. I wasn't looking where I was going, sorry about that.." I took his hand and he helped me up. "T..thank you.." I looked down. "Mhm! You're welcome." He looks over at Chan and the others. "I'll be right back then i'll show you where your table will be at!" He quickly walked away.