Anything for you.

(Smut.)

MINHO'S POV:

I couldn't help it but think about Jisung fucking me til I couldn't walk. I wanted.. no, I needed him. Jisung had left to grab some snacks for him and I but I was feeling something after he had left.

FLASH BACK

"I'll be right back, baby! I'm just going to head to the store, okay?" Jisung gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Mhm! Make sure to bring chocolate, please!" I said cheerfully. Jisung chuckled, "Of course. Anything for you!" He was about to leave but then turned around.

"While I'm gone.. don't you dare play with yourself. Y'know that will lead to a punishment." God I loved it when he gave me punishments.. "mhm.. I won't.." "good! Love you!" He quickly walked out.

Of course I didn't listen to him.. I already was getting a boner by the way he talks to me. So I couldn't just wait for him to get back. I didn't want to sit around bored as fuck so I ran over to our room and grabbed a box full of toys..

FLASH BACK OVER.

Now here we are.. I took one of the toys and coat it with lube I then took three of my fingers to fuck my hole. 'God it felt amazing..' I thought to myself. After 3-5 minutes I finally decided to shove the toy inside.

I turn it up more and more. The room was full of my moans and vibration sounds from the toy. It quickly ended with a sound of a chuckle. I turned to the door an see..

"J-jisung..?"

"Minho."

Jisung and I stare at each other for 3 minutes.. I could tell he was angry just by his body language. "Didn't I tell you not to play with yourself?" I nod softly. "Words, use your words, baby." "Y-yes.." Jisung then walked over towards me and also brought a chair with him from his work desk.

"What are y-you doing.?" "Nothing, I'm just gonna sit here and watch." "B-but I-" Jisung then pulled out a remote that controlled the toy and switched it up to max. Which cut my sentence and made me moan louder. "A-aH.!~" I screamed.

Jisung smirked. "You love that don't you? Baby." I nodded aggressively. "Answer me." "Y-yes! I do! I r-really do.!~" My legs completely gave up on me. I grabbed onto the sheets aggressively. "Aw, My baby can't handle it?" "I-I.. want..a-ah.~" "hm? What does my baby want?" Jisung got up and sat next to me. Then he started stroking my hair.

"I want you.! I need you..!" He chuckled again and flipped me over, now I was on my back. "Of course.. anything for my favorite toy.~"

NO ONE'S POV:

Jisung grabbed Minho from the hips and flipped him over to his back. "My baby boy needs a punishment, don't you think?" Jisung smirked. Minho slowly nodded while his lower half was still vibrating. "I need to hear you, baby.~" Minho tried to speak up, "y-yes s-sir..!" Moaning into the sentence.

Jisung smirked and turned off the toy and took it out. Minho wined at the empty feeling but that empty feeling was soon replaced with a much bigger pressure.

Jisung slowly slid in his cock inside Minho. "Ngh..~" "you take me in so well!~" Jisung started thrusting at a monster like speed. Minho was moaning louder than before. "a-Ah! J-Jisung.! F-faster.! Faster please!" "Fuck.." Jisung said under his breath. Minho rose his hand. "Hm? What is it, baby?" "I w-want to h-holds.." Jisung understood and grabbed his hand, holding it tight.

Minho's legs started shaking which meant he was close. "I-I'm close.! A-ah!~" "not yet, baby. Just wait..!" Jisung's thrusts were getting sloppy which also meant he was close. "Fuck! Jisung! Harder!" "Fuck I'm cumming! Cum with me, baby!" "Ngh!.." Jisung came inside Minho while Minho's came all over his and Jisung's stomach.

"Ugh.. so much.! Inside.." Jisung pulled out and flipped Minho over on all fours. "Huh.?" "This is a punishment, right? I want more." Jisung turned on Minho's toy and slid it inside. "AUGH! Too m-much!~" Minho arched his back. "Shh.. you're doing great." Jisung got up and sat infront of Minho. "Suck like the good boy that you are.~" Minho slowly nod and took Jisung's cock to his mouth. Then started giving kitty licks.

"Come on. Take it whole." Jisung grabbed Minho's head and shoved it whole. Since Minho didn't have a gag reflex, nothing happened. "You look so pretty with it!~" Minho started bobbing his head, giving pleasure to Jisung. "Fuck.. I might cum just by looking at you, baby.." Minho started bobbing his head faster.

"Ahh.. almost!" Jisung then came inside Minho's mouth. "Swallow." Minho did what he was told. "I'm c-close..!~" Jisung turned it max again, making Minho scream. "AUGH! I can't hold it any longer.!" Jisung started jerking off Minho, "Cum for me, darling.~" Minho didn't need to be told twice. He came onto Jisung's hand. "Such a good boy for me, hm?" "Y-yes..good boy..!" "I think that's enough for you, let's get clean" Jisung pulled out Minho's toy and picked Minho up.

They walked to the bathroom then Jisung placed Minho on the toilet seat and left him to turn on the bath. "Can you add bubbles?" Jisung smiled and chuckled. "Of course, baby. Anything for you"

After they're bath they sat down on the couch, looking for a movie to watch for the night. "I brought you, your favorite chocolate by the way!" Jisung took out to show Minho. Minho jumped up "REALLY! AHH THANK YOU, BABY!" Minho gave Jisung a kiss on his cheek! "Of course, like I always say.."

"Anything for you."
"Anything for you!" ❤️

A/N

AHHH THIS TOOK FOREVER. I WAS SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL ISTG!! 😭 ANYWAYS THANK YOU SM FOR 22K READS..? LIKE HUH? I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! ALSO STREAM TXT'S NEW ALBUM!! (Watching their live right now! 😘 it's 3am..)