Friends To Partners

Começar do início

Mother;ohhh.....she is also a CEO she don't need you but her conditions are very unique *smile*

Tae:say it Mom *eyes on file*

Mother;she want to continue her work after marriage *smile*

Tae;that's good atleast she will not act childish when I will go home late and also she will understand my situation *calm tone*

Mother:hmm...good well her 2nd condition is she wants us to not stop her from meeting her family especially her younger sister *smile*

Tae;well I can understand her point do I agree with it *looks at Mom*

Mother:she is against the dowry *smile*

Tae:ok done Mom now go to her family and choose the wedding date just tell her that I want her to respect my parents nothing else *calm tone*

Mother:ok....then I am going to her house *excitedly*

Taehyung Pov

Wow....so this type of girls exist I mean damn her thinking is good seems like she will be a good wife I rolled my eyes and again get focused in my work

--*Meanwhile*--

Mrs.Kim:how are you?Mrs.Hwang *smile*

Mrs.Hwang;good what brings your here Mr and Mrs.Kim *smile*

Mr.Kim:few months back you sended the marriage proposal for Luna so we are here for reply *smile*

Mr.Hwang:ahh....I am sure your son also denied her conditions *sighed*

Mrs.Kim:no Mr.Hwang he accepted every conditions of her *smile*

Mr.Kim:yes we are here to fix the marriage date *smile*

Mrs.Hwang:ohh....my god really? *smile*

Mrs.Kim:yes so just ask Luna once about him *smile*

Mr.Hwang:don't worry about that she will surely say yes but before her we need approval from her younger brother and sister *chuckles*

Mr.Kim:then call them here and let's ask them *smile*

Mrs.Hwang:ohhh...here they are meet my younger son Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Yeji *smile*

Yeji:ahh...hello uncle aunty *bows*

Hyunjin:hello *bows*

Mr.Kim:hello kids so do you both approve my son for your sister *smile*

Yeji:he accepted her all conditions so yes I approve him *smile*

Hyunjin:If he can handle my sister then ok *chuckles*

Mrs.Kim:so....everything is done let's fix the date *smile*

Mrs.Hwang:I think next week will be good *smile*

Mr.Hwang:also I don't trust my daughter mind so yes let's get them married fast *laughs*

Mr.Kim:we are also amazed how our son agreed without any tantrum *laughs*

Yeji:seems like they both will surely get along in future *smile*

--*Night Time*--

Luna Pov

I walked inside my house and my parents and sibling was happy probably cuz my wedding is fixed I rolled my eyes and walked straight to my room while opening my tied hair I was taking off my earrings infront of mirror when my sister walked in

Yeji:unnie finally you found a groom who said yes to your all conditions *smile*

Luna:so?what you want me to do?should I dance *rolls eyes*