Mission Breakup

Jungkook X Liana
*--------------------------------*

Author Pov

A boy dresses in brow suit entered inside the club and sat in a round table with others a girl dressed in black came and sat infront of him he smiled but she just rolled her eyes he sighed and looked at other girl she smiled

??:is he good?

??:yes he is very good that why I want to take him in my team *smirk*

??:but how many times I have to tell you that firstly he have to breakup with his current girlfriend *yelled lightly*

??:relax Jennie we are here to plan his breakup *smirk*

Jennie;yeah whatever Luna *rolls eyes*

Luna:by the jimin where is he? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:who your boyfriend or our new member? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:both *smirk*

Jimin:yoongi is sitting there with Lisa and liana *points at the vip counter*

Luna Pov

As soon as he said that I turned to taht direction and he smirked at me fuck I can feel my cheeks getting red he kissed the wine glass and signaled waiter to pass towards me

Waiter:mam that sir gave this drink for you *bows*

Luna:thanks *staring at yoongi*

I take the glass and gulped the whole wine in one go then I kissed the same spot where he kissed he smirked and bites his lips fuck why he is so hot

Jimin & Jennie;Luna now if you're done so can we plan the breakup *disappointed look*

Luna:yeah..sure *smirk*

??:why you all are ignoring me especially you Luna *pout*

Luna:ahhh....I can't believe it you tried to kill the best serial killer of all time *angrily*

Tae:Luan you know I hate her I also don't know where she ran away after that night *deep voice*

Luna:she is Min Lia younger sister of Min Yoongi you think it's easy to kill her *whispered*

Jimin:just imagine what will yoongi do when he will get to know about it *whispered*

Jennie:thank God Lia didn't told him anything *whispered*

Tae;she is not Min Lia now she is Kim Lia *smirk*

Jimin:you hate her right?then why are you giving her your surname *raised eyebrow*

Tae;cuz our marriage was real we married with all the rituals *lost somewhere*

Jennie;it's a good thing taht yoongi leaved his family that's why he don't know that his sister is married to you *whispered*

Tae:ahhh...can we stop talking about her She bolis my blood *gritting teeth*

Luna:whatever so hear me out guys tommrow jungkook is going to meet his girlfriend han so hee at xxx restaurant *serious tone*

I was telling my plan when suddenly I felt a ice cube in my back neck I moaned lightly but covered it as soon as possible I know who did that expect him no one has courage to touch me I smirked and turned behind

Luna:what? *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:discussing plan without me *lips almost touching*

Luna:I was about to call upu three for further discussion *whispered*