Interview Host

Hoseok X Lana
*————————–*

Hoseok Pov

Ahhh.....being an idol is very hard have to give interviews in daily basis I was in our makeup room getting ready for the interview suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder it was namjoon

Namjoon:hey are you ready?

Hoseok:yes most probably *smiles*

Jimin:ahhh....noona how many times you'll comb my hair *pout*

Noona:until I get satisfied with your look *smiles*

Tae:*boxy smile* by the way i heard that the interviewer is a girl *focused on mirror*

Jimin:damn then it will be good interview *smirk*

Namjoon:no way jimin don't you dare to flirt with her *glared*

Jin:what's her name *fixing his tie*

Jk:well....we don't know that but her surname is Shin *smile*

Yoongi:ahhh...I just want to go home and sleep *sighed*

Staff:sir lets go interview is about to start *bow*

Namjoon:ok we are coming

We all walked towards the stage and sat on our seats interviewer is still not here ahhh.....when will this interview start

After sometime a girl in black knee length short dress and black heels came and sat on the interviewer seat her hairs was also open she gave us a smile and introduced herself

??:Hello everyone I am your host Shin Lana *smiles*

What the fuck no way she is our host my ex-girlfriend is pur host but damn after becoming my ex she become more beautiful and hot *checking her out*

Namjoon:hello Miss.Lana I am Kim Namjoon aka RM leader of bangtan Sonyeondan *dimple smile*

Jin:hello I am Worldwide Handsome Kim Seokjin *wink to camera*

Yoongi:hello I am Min Yoongi aka suga *coldly*

Hoseok:I am your hope you're my hope I am J-Hope aka Jung hoseok *smile to camera*

Jimin:hello I am Park Jimin *smiles*

Tae:hello I am Kim Taehyung aka V and I am good boy *boxy smile*

Jk:hello I am Jeon Jungkook aka Jk *bunny smile*

Lana:ok...guys thank you so much for your introduction let's start pur interview *smiles*

Jimin:yeah sure *smirk*

Lana:so namjoon tell us something about your mysterious 8th member *smiles*

Namjoon:well she is not mysterious its just she wants sometime before doing any interview *smiles*

Lana:ok well....what's her name and form where she is