6

Asiah Monet Green "Siah"

I noticed Alijah eyeing me as I got dressed

"Where u go" he asked.

"I'm going to work" i said as i lotioned my hands.

"Can I come please" he asked looking at me.

"Yeah you can Auntie Kay is gonna be there too" i smiled.

He jumped up and down in excitement as I went to his room and picked out an outfit for him.

"I miss her a lot" he smiled as he put on the clothes I handed to him.

"She misses you too she been asking about you" I laughed seeing how fast he put his clothes on.

"Alijah slow down" I laughed.

"When you finish putting on your stuff wait on the couch" I said making my way back to my room.

Malik was sitting at the end of my bed playing the game.

I tapped him and he took his headset off and looked back at me.

"Wassup" he said.

"I'm taking Jah to the shop with me" i said.

"Ight you want me to pick him up cause ik you gotta go to the club today too" he said.

"I was actually gonna drop him off myself but yeah you can do that" i nodded.

"Just text me when you ready for me to come get him, I love you" he said poking his lips out.

"I love you too" I said pecking his lips.

I grabbed my purse off my bed and made my way to the living room where jah was.

"Come on" i said.

He hopped up and grabbed his i pad and bag as he followed me out the door.

I locked the door before making my way to my car.

"Mommy can I help you at work" jah asked as I strapped him in his seatbelt.

"Of course you can" I smiled.

My baby is so sweet he's always asking to help and be included in things.

~~~

I opened the front door and smiled at the receptionist at the front desk.

Kari and Jacob seen Alijah and immediately went to him.

"Heyy lil man" they said giving him high fives.

"Hi" he smiled.

"So I just don't exist no more huh" I shrugged.