Both of them proceeded towards their car.

"Where are your guards?" He asked, as he shocked on seeing princess outside her mansion without any guards.

"Umm.. I denied them, I don't like them following me everytime" she said.

"But, it's very risky" he said being shocked.

"Don't worry, I will go, noth-" she was saying but he stopped her by saying.

"No, I won't listen anything, my guards will go with your car. It is very risky for you" he said.

"But"

"No buts, it's my order and you can'tdeny it , and it is for your safety only" he said and opened the backseat door for her.

She sat quietly, she was seeing him while sitting in the car. He is very caring. But why am I feeling so strange.
She thought.

"Bye" she said to him.

"Bye" he said while looking straight into her eyes. She lowered her gaze not able to meet his intense gaze.

She looked down and blush. He chuckled a little and move back. He saw her car moving with two cars of his guards behind her car.

He just shook his head on her innocence and smiled and sat in his car.

Throughout the ride he was thinking about her only.
"Thank you so much baisa, humara janmdin itna khaas banana ke liye, aur humare liye dua karke"
"Ab humein koi nhi rok sakta aapko apna banane se, aap khud bhi nhi" he said to himself.

Nandini too on her way was thinking about him.
" In all these years, I have never felt this much comfortable with someone, I have always heard that he has a cold and dangerous aura, but I didn't feel anything like that, instead he was so sweet and caring.
But wait! Why am I thinking about him" she thought.

"Oh God, what do I do with this girl, she left home, without telling anyone" meera said.

"Koi nhi meera, aa jayegi, wo kisi ko pareshan nhi katna chahti hogi subah ke waqt. Isliye bina bataye chali gayi hogi." Jaidev said.

"Yes maa, I called shyam uncle, he said they are on the way" nikhil said.

After sometime Nandini arrived.

"See, she came" sitara said.

"Bua" Ekansh said while playing in nikhil's lap.

She ran to him and picked him and twirled.
"Awee, Bua ki jaan, aap yaad kar rhe the humein hnn? Koi nhi ab hum aapko chhod kar kahin nhi jayenge" she said to Ekansh and kissed him on his cheek.

Nandini hissed in pain, when nikhil twisted her ear.
"Ouch! Bhai leave me." She said.

"Why did you go without informing anyone" nikhil said still holding her ear.

"I am sorry, I won't do it again"
"Sharam nhi aati na aapko, chhoti behan par zulm karte hue" she said.

He twisted her ear "ouch ouch! Sorry " she said and he left her.
While everyone was just laughing seeing them. Nandini was seeing everyone and hit him on his shoulder and ran away.

"I won't leave you now" nikhil said and chased her, both of them were on the either side of the dining table.

"Nandini, come here" meera said.

But she left it unheard and tried to move to the left side, but he too came left side so she backed off.

Sitara was laughing seeing them

"Nikhil, at least you understand" Jaidev said.

"No bade papa, I won't" nikhil and ran towards her, she ran around the table. Both of them running around the table.

Everyone was laughing.

She came beside abhishek, " Bhai bachalo mujhe please" she said in a pleading tone.

"Why would he, he is on my side." Nikhil said

"No, he is on my side" Nandini saide .

"Mine"

"Mine"

While Abhishek was just seeing their faces.

"Hey you, leave my sister alone, don't even try to touch her" Abhishek said showing fake anger to nikhil.

"Whatever" nikhil said and sat on his place and Nandini too while laughing but she stopped when she saw nikhil glating at her.

While Sitara and Abhishek were happy seeing her laughing after seeing her last night.

Nandini herself was feeling good today.

"What has happened to me yesterday night I was in such a vulnerable condition, but now seems like nothing has happened. Did bhagwan ji accepted my wish this early" she thought, but put aside her thoughts because at last, she was happy.

She spend her whole day like usual.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.