"Ohh, being a cry baby after using adult's word huh? Now tell unnie who told you this?" They cried more

"Hobi hyungh say to Appa" Ohh, hobi- what? How dare him?

I left their ears when they started sobbing.

"Unnie ish bad" Tae said and Jae side hugged him, kinda defending the other.

"Now that unnie is bad so no icecream date at all!" I said and got up from the couch to go bring their milk bottles as their eyes went doe.

"Unnie pweash, Tae good bwoy" Taehyun said and started showing me his puppy eyes.

"Jae too" Jae added and now who can resist their cuteness. After a little more teasing, I finally agreed to them and started packing some necessary stuff that they may need during the ride.

"Unnieshi? Papa comie too?" Jae asked and that's when my mind went to what happened at the reception today. Lord I hope Taehyung is okay there, and Seok is handling the situation well. Taehyung's state is no good that I could keep the kids there, so I had to bring them to our penthouse which is at the 11th floor, in the same building as the kindergarten. The kids were immersed in playing a while ago but what do I do when they're asking about their father.

I need to coax them or else it's no good.

"Papa is waiting for us at the icecream parlour, hmm? Now c'mon get up. Let's get to Their and meet papa" I saw them jumping out of happiness.

The situation is stabled now but I don't know what's gonna happen when the kids don't find their father their. I need to inform Hoseok soon.

"Les go babies." I picked them up in my arms and went towards the parking lot.

In no time we were there with the toddles inside the car.

I'm tryin' Hoseok's contact but he seems to be busy. Tae? I hope he's okay and takes the fact in soon! He needs to live for this little cuties atleast.

I was kind of panicking when the service said, the contact is busy on loop. I don't know what's wrong but I just hope both of them are okay.

I prayed to God to keep them well and looked at skies where the stars are blinking. Junghyun may be there, right?

"I hope you're okay there, Junghyunie. I haven't known you ever, But seeing how madly Taehyung is in love with you, I must say you were the prettiest soul ever. Rest well, there."

I said looking at one of the star, that's when my eyes went to the building's rooftop. There was someone standing at the railing. What's wrong with today's lovesick teenagers?

"Don't" The person standing there screamed loud enough for me to hear, Tae-?

No! The fuck!

It cannot be Taehyung, it can't! He? No no!

"TAEHYUNG" Please god tell me it isn't what I'm thinking!

"TAEHYUNG! BACK OFF! YOU WILL FALL" I was screaming but no use my voice is unable to reach there.

No.

I need to rush!

       [AUTHOR]

The specific room was filled with cries and screams of a  particular brunette who cried in his hyung's arm, who tried his best to control the boy but no use.

The continuous traumatic events were too much for him to take in, specially which happened today's noon at the reception.

He was unable to find any cure to his wounds but crying the pain out.