God, it hurts so fucking much!

Can someone just knock you out so you can't feel any of this?

For you, the whole thing lasted for hours and hours, but in reality it had just been a few minutes after which Tetsutetsu stopped, sensing that the blood gushing out of your wound had stopped. The moment he pulled his hands away, laboured breaths left your lips as if you had just finished running a marathon.

The stick slipped out of your mouth and you stifled a sob that almost escaped your lips. God, you are never letting anyone shoot you again, ever!

Thankfully after that, all that had to be done was for your partner to wrap up your shoulder. He ended up using what remained of his shirt to wrap your wound tightly, not really minding that he was now shirtless. And frankly, you were in too much pain to give a shit either.

With your wound all dressed (as good as a bunch of high schoolers with little to no medical knowledge about bullet wounds and a severe lack of medical tools, could do) you took a few minutes to just catch your breath before ultimately deciding that you guys should head out.

Tetsutetsu had already done the courtesy of tying that little runt (you were tempting to drop kick that little shit) so all you guys had to do was to get going. As you walked a bit closer to the passed out boy, you crouched down and picked something up; his revolver.

Inspecting the gun in your hands, you pondered over something you had once heard in the passing.

A sword is only as good as the person wielding it.

Had this gun been in Snipe-sensei's or Silver Bullet's hands, the results would have been drastically different. Even just 6 bullets would have been enough for them to finish both you and Tetsutetsu, if they wanted.

You truly wish you can achieve their level of mastery, one day.

But for now, you pulled yourself back to the scene in front of you.

You figured you might as well check the kid for any more extra bullets. When you patted him down, you were pleased to find out that he had a full pack of ammunition, with around 50 bullets in it.

"Do you know how to use a gun?" Tetsutetsu questioned, seeing how you were beginning to reload the revolver with the bullets already. You just nodded, not having the energy to actually explain how you had been training with Snipe and then later on, Silver Bullet to perfect your skills.

"Yeah." Was all you said as you finished loading it. Doing this with just one hand was a bit of struggle but nothing you can't deal with in these trying times.

As a wise man always told you, when faced with unfavorable conditions, just suck it up and deal with it.

Sensing that this seemed like an appropriate time, the silverette finally spoke up, "So... What now?"

You couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at his question. What did he mean, what now? Obviously you'll both go back now! Mandalay told you that you're a target and specially ordered you not to mess around, so that's what you're gonna do.

You can't afford for the villains to kidnap you. You have a father awaiting your return back home, you're not going to go and give him a heart attack.

"We're heading back." You stated and Tetsutetsu almost seemed shocked, as if he wasn't expecting that from you, "B-But..." He stopped whatever he was about to say when he remembered the condition you were in.

You had a bullet wound and were also a target for the villains. He can't just play hero anymore if he can't even do his job to protect you. He needs to get you back to camp, safely.