Austin Carlile (Of Mice and Men)

Start from the beginning

"You do make me feel beautiful Austin. Your the only guy who's made me feel beautiful actually. The other guys I've been with all cheated on me and shit."

"They were fools for that. I don't know how any guy could ever do that to a sweet and beautiful girl like you. I honestly have no idea what those assholes were thinking" Austin shakes his head in disappointment.

"Me either. But who cares about that right now, those guys were apart of the past... And right now I have a amazing husband that truly loves me for me. I couldn't ask for anything better" I smile and wrap my arms around Austin's neck.

"Me either. I'm so blessed to have you in my life. God blessed me with a beautiful angel from heaven" Austin smiles back before pulling me closer towards him.

"I can say the exact same thing about you" my smile widens.

"I can go on forever about how lucky I am to have you as my wife, but we should seriously start heading out before someone else takes our reservation for dinner tonight" Austin pulls away from me and chuckles.

"Reservation? It must be somewhere very fancy" I laugh.

"Indeed it is. Why else would I wear a tux and tell you to wear a dress?".

"Yeah, your right. Well we should get going" I say while Austin nods his head in agreement and the both of us walk out of our house hand in hand.

We get inside the black Range Rover we have. Of course Austin sits in the drivers seat while I sit in the passengers seat since I have no idea where we're going yet. I just know it's some fancy restaurant.

The entire drive to the restaurant consisted of us listening to bands like Palisades, Secrets, Breathe Carolina, I See Stars etc.

"We're here!" Austin shouts excitedly as he parks in an empty parking spot.

"Wait, is this the new sea food restaurant that just opened today?" I exclaim as I take off my seat belt.

"Yup, it sure is" Austin replies as we get out of the Range Rover and make our way inside the restaurant.

"How in the world did you get us reservations for tonight then?" I question him.

"Babe, I'm Austin Robert Carlile. I can do and get us anything" he sends me a wink before he tells the lady at the front our names.

"Oh yes! Mr. And Mrs. Carlile. We have your table ready. Please follow me" she gives us a polite smile before we follow behind her to our table.

"Your waiter will be with you momentarily" she tells us while giving both of us a menu before walking away.

"So, what are you going to get?" Austin speaks up after a few minutes of silence passes between us.

"Hmm, I don't know yet. I still need some time to look" I shrug my shoulders.

Not too long after that our waiter who looks around his late twenties comes by to ask what we want to drink.

"Umm, I'll have some sweet tea please" I say to him.

"Sweet tea? But don't you want some wine or something? Something with alcohol since its our anniversary?" Austin asks me.

I would usually say yes, but since I'm pregnant I can't drink that now. Not until the baby is born anyways.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'll stick with tea" I force a smile and act like everything is okay.

"Umm, alright then? I'll have some wine please" Austin tells the waiter before he leaves us alone.

"I'm honestly shocked you declined to drink something with alcohol. Your always up for a good beer, wine, or margarita" Austin laughs lightly.

"Im just not in the mood for it" I lie.

"That's a shocker. Are you alright Emma? You seem a little off... Like something is bothering you."

"I'm fine...".

"Are you sure? Because you know you can tell me anything-" Austin starts to say before I cut him off.

"I'm fucking fine Austin! How many times do I have to tell you that?" I snap at him all of a sudden.

Austin looks hurt and taken back by my sudden outburst and honestly so am I. Damn mood swings. Ive been having them more and more ever since I got pregnant. My hormones are out of control sometimes.

"I'm sorry... I was just making sure" Austin apologizes so quietly I can barely hear him.

"No Austin, you don't need to apologize. I'm sorry for snapping at you, I didn't mean to do it on purpose" I apologize while grabbing his hand from across the table.

"It's okay... I know something's bothering you though. You've been acting a little different lately for the past few weeks" he sighs.

"Austin, there's something I need to tell you. It's very important for you to know" I begin to tell him, and wait for him to nod so I can continue.

"What is it?".

"I'm pregnant" I get straight to the point.

"Since when?" Austin looks at me wide eyed.

"Since five weeks ago" I tell him.

"Wait... It's my kid right?".

"Of course it is Austin! I wouldn't cheat on you" I say in disbelief since he would actually think that I would sleep with someone else.

"I'm sorry, I'm just making sure. How come you didn't tell me this before? I can't believe you waited this long to tell me Emma" Austin runs his long fingers through his dark brown hair.

"I'm sorry Austin! I just didn't know how to tell you! I was nervous" I bite on my bottom lip, afraid he was actually upset with me.

"Did you tell anybody else?".

"No, your the first person to know" I shake my head.

"Well that's a good thing at least. Wow, I can't believe I'm going to be a father soon" Austin smiles brightly at me.

"So your excited about this?".

"Well of course I am Emma! We're going to be parents."

"I'm excited, but nervous as well" I smile back.

"Is this why you've been having a attitude with me a lot lately? Because of the pregnancy?" Austin chuckles.

"Yeah... I'm sorry about that" I laugh back.

"It's okay baby. How did you manage to hide the morning sickness from me?".

"I honestly have no idea. I guess it's because you were always at the studio or working on something with the band early in the morning" I say.

"True. Is that why your ordering tea instead of alcohol?".

"Yes sir."

"Well I honestly can't wait until we welcome our new little girl or boy" Austin grabs my hand and kisses the top of it.

"Me either Austin. Me either."

(Warped tour is this Saturday for me! I'm so fucking excited since this is my first time going! I'm also very excited to meet Acacia Brinley since she's going to be at the Dallas warped date and she's one of my queens. Are any of you guys going this summer? Or have been already? Please comment down below and tell me!).