Chapter 6

"I'm the ruler of everything that sorrows you and I can do what I want with you, understand"

"You are the ruler?" 

"Our lord!!??" It was the only words she heard,then her eyelids became heavy.A tear dripped from the corner of her closed eye.
_______________________________________

The demon knelt down in fear for his life. What he said a moment ago made him regret it. He knew that now there was no time to turn back. Now he would die like thousands of others who dared to speak for the devil.

"L-lord it was just a m-misunderstanding. Please forgive me I said that w-word before b-beca...."

His words were cut off. The demon didn't speak anymore.A quick sound of sword whipping was heard and his head was snapped out of  his body without a second.

Everyone present widened their eyes.They knew this would be the end for him.
The lifeless body of the demon fell to the ground. His dark blood spread everywhere.The Lord turned his dark gaze to the other demons.
  They watched his every move with anxiety and knelt on the ground.The fear tremble their bodies.

"Lord please we didn't do anything" They were horrified by the terrifying sight of their lord.

"Take all of them and throw into the pit of hell. Make them suffer for eternity."
"No lord, please, we didn't do anything. Forgive us."The demons said in horror. But with a blink of an eye, a dark light fell and they disappeared.
The Lord saw them with a cold face.He turned his head to the demon with cuted head. A dark smirk covered his face.

"As for him, throw his body in the death cave. His soul will suffer more than the souls of his dogs.

"As you command my lord"one of his guards say after bowing respectfully to him.The death glare lord gave his solider make him shiver in fear and leave immediately.

A trusted demon came near him.

"My Lord, a lot of damage has been caused to Heaven. The dark monsters of Hell have destroyed everything and they have killed many angels." The Lord's most trusted demon, told everything about what happened in Heaven. The Lord smirked.What he heard pleased him.

"We made a pact long time ago with heaven, it's not our fault that they can't protect their place, Jungkook" He smirked again and then turned his head. Now the smirk had widened in his face." Lord..."

"Shut" Jungkook didn't  finished his words. The Devil interrupted him. His eyes widened in shock.

His lord came closer to the small creature that was lying lifeless on the ground.
He put a knee on the ground.His face was covered with a dark gaze. It was yn.
The devil removed a few strands of hair that covered her face and placed them behind her ear. He stared at her for a few seconds and without taking his eyes off he said.

"Who is her" Jungkook shivered. He knew this was not a good sign. He took a deep breath and said,

"My lord, this is one of the angels who have escaped from heaven." Jungkook told him everything in one breath. Sweat was dripping from his forehead. Lord smirked.

"A powerless angel, interesting."  He looked at yn for the last time and took her in his arms. Jungkook saw everything with widened eyes. That wasn't a good sign.

"L-lord why are you taking her with you" He stopped and turned around "Do I have to give you information of what I have to do or what i do"His eyes darkened.Jungkook lower his head and shut his mouth.

Then the lord left with yn in his arms. All the demons present including and Jungkook lowered their heads and knelt before him. They didn't dare to raise their heads for even a second until their lord left. Then they got up and followed him.

A magical portal opened in front of them. The Lord with yn in his arms and Jungkook walked through it. The other demons bowed then the portal disappeared as if it had never existed before.

A bright light fell and the magical portal appeared again but this time in front of the terrifying castle of hell. Darkness had covered every little spot that you could imagine.

Not even a source of pure light could be seen expect the dark red aura of hell.Everything was scary and terrifying like the lord of that powerful kingdom was,the one and only Kim Taehyung.
__

Lord entered the room with yn in his arms. He placed her carefully on the bed and then covered her. He sat and look to her carefully. Something was different. She had a strange and attractive aura that he couldn't describe with any words.

Taehyung was just staring at her face and something strange happened inside him that he couldn't understand.
He blink his eyes and got up from the bed.Than he walked out of the room followed by many guards to go to his majestic throne.
The Lord sat down and command everybody present to leave.

They bowed to their ruler and then left except one, Jungkook.

"My lord what did you call me for" He said looking down at his feet. Taehyung saw him and said,

"You have to find information about the angel who is in my room as soon as possible"He saw Jungkook in eyes and said"If you don't bring the information you have to join the monsters which I killed today."

He turned his gaze to Jungkook who was sweating scared for his life. "A-as you command my L-lord. I will bring you the information as soon as p-possible, I will not disappoint you" then he bent down again making the devil pleased.

And everything like that continued in its own way.

Author Pov

Yn open her eyes with a heavy headache.She got up and sat on the bed surprised and scared at the same time.

Yn blinked her eyes and then she was trying to remember what happened before without losing time.

"What happened to me?Where am I?" Yn put her hands on her head,she took a deep breath and then stood up.

"I have to get out of here" She got off the bed but a deep husky voice made her stop her actions.

"You are not going anywhere"

______________________________^_^_____

How was it?

I'm trying to do my best for this ff.

There might be a lot

of mistakes and a lot of nonsense in

this chapter because it's 3 AM now,

but I hope you like it.

You are free to

comment and let me know

about things you like or don't like.