What if I am? Are you going to log off on me again, hmm, Ms. Tuazon?

*Mine♡

It depends.

*Yours

It depends on what?

*Mine♡

It depends on how tolerable it is.

*Yours

My flirting has always been tolerable, Miss. What are you saying? It's not my fault that you just easily fall for my irresistable charm.🤷‍♀️

*Mine♡

Can you turn off the AC? It's so mahangin in here.

*Yours.

Turning it off already. You're welcome, Madame😘😘😘

*Mine♡

You're so funny. Stop it! 😂😂

*Yours

Oh, so I'm your happiness now? That makes me so pleased😎.

*Mine♡

Seriously, Harriet🤣.You sleep na. Antok lang yan.🙄

I pursed my lips as I didn't reply right away. How ironic it is! I was feeling so down earlier, but when I started chatting with Scarlet, those feelings just instantly faded away.

Even if she wasn't physically here with me, she would be able to do all of this. I think it was the connection—the invisible string—that binds two souls destined to be with each other, even when both of you were miles apart.

How can I not love this woman?

Love.

I gulped nervously at the thought. It was such a strong word with a deeper meaning. I was not sure about it before, but right now I know what all of this means.

It confuses me why I feel like something is lacking when I have confessed to Scarlet before. But right now, it is finally making sense. It's because what I feel for Scarlet is not just a simple feeling of like; I am falling deeper.

And love is the word that suits it the most.

I don't just like Scarlet. I am in love with her.

*Yours

Tweetment

*Mine♡

Pardon?

I think I am already losing my goddamn mind. Naghalo-halo na lahat ng nararamdaman ko ngayon. Pero alam kong mas nangingibabaw pa rin yung nararamdaman ko para sa dyosang kausap ko ngayon.