chapter 1 The begining

A girl is laying on the bed staring at the ceiling thinking about her life . There was a knock at the door as she knows the reason she didn't care to replay because she tired of speaking , nobody gives a shit about her voice. She stand up and started the preparation to collage . She look at the mirror , on the mirror she look beautiful but lifeless. Suddenly she remember the happiest moments in her life . She smiled painfully and walk away to down stairs.

Maryam POV

I was greeted by my small and favorite cousin Amna . She is sweetest girl in the world . I just wish may Allah bless her with a beautiful life unlike mine . When I enter in the kitchen my grandma was looking like she is disgusted by my sight I greeted her and went to help my aunt . Grandma is on the call like daily routine for taunting and gossiping. Today , my cousin's wife is target . When I finished making breakfast she told me to call everyone . I started to knock at everyone door and call out for them to have breakfast . Let me introduce myself . Myself Maryam Ali Khan . I am nor a Dad's princess neither most beloved one in the family. So, practically everybody in my family hate me.

You know everyone says that time heals every thing but it is nothing but bullshit . I'm currently living with my aunt and uncle (my mother's sister). Every elders are angry at me because-- "If your done with your daydreaming go and have your breakfast. We are leaving in 15 minutes". I was rudely interrupted by cousin brother Asif , I still can't believe he was my sweet brother. Here men should eat food first . Women can only eat after them no matter what . I meekly nodded .MY eyes are still fixed on the floor. I ate my fastly and rushed to room to get my bag . I am currently doing my post graduation in Sanatan Dhram Girls Inter College in Landour at Uttarakhand

"where is your niqab(veil wore by muslim girls)?? asked Asif

I showed my hand as it is in my hand

"It is not for you keep in hands wear it." he shouted

"she leaves the house in the name of college to lure the boys" he whispered under his breathe but it heard by her . I tried my best to control my tears and wore niqab quietly . I HATE MY WHOLE LIFE. I sat in the car he started. We went to my college .

It is girl's only college. When I entered inside the I was hugged by my three idiots Afreen, Kiara, and Esther. Four of us are inseparable .We have been together since 6 years. Afreen is going to be my sister in law cause she is engaged to my cousin Asif. They are the one who is truly concerned about me . My family doesn't give a shit about me.

" Life is not only about happiness, there are the days we feel like depressed, sometimes there are doubts like why are we even alive , why didn't they directly kills us instead of killing us everyday but doesn't mean we should give up on our because of someone who doesn't give a shit cause no nobody cares even if we dies .It is us who is goona lose everything so live don't give up in every darkness there is a light . It is okay to not smile ,it is okay to sleep so much ,it s okay to eat so much, it is okay to eat less , it is okay to not having sleep ,but never force yourself to do something that cause you maybe in guilty forever. When things get really hard it is okay to slow down and take break . WE ALL ARE HUMANS. It is okay to be selfish sometimes to live this world."

"Life is never easy but this is life."

I remember the words of a girl who I met 6 years ago . She is a sweetest person I ever met. I wonder where is she now. In the break I went to terrace after telling my friends. I'm currently thinking about what my aunt said

flashback

Ayesha(aunt's name): You father and mother is coming tomorrow

Maryam: Why ? A sudden visit? Is something is wrong??

Ayesha : Your vacation is starting tomorrow .So, they are coming to take you with them. Your grandma bought a proposal for you . Your father fixed it. They decided to get you married on december.

Maryam : Is it a joke?? What am I a cow or goat??Wait What can I expect from them.I am going back to room.

Present

Marriage?? A loveless Marriage?? When all these stop?? I wish I WAS DEAD

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE