3. he was different.

Comincia dall'inizio

Hoseok slowly makes himself and sympathetically looked at the younger's self. Not to make the younger more exasperated, he slowly makes his way towards the couch opposite to Taehyung's and settles there.

"Didn't you used to say he was different? Different from everyone? Different from this world? In the Stories you always narrated to me and Seo-hee, was his character agressive? Who the fuck told you that a mother can say things about his own children?" Hoseok spat, as a little rage took over him. He was known to be the calmest ever and his rage even held that but, Taehyung was behaving like a kid right now.

He doesn't knows what happened at the Reception lately, but Taehyung just can't behave like this? Hoseok doesn't knows about Taehyung's wife part at all but he's damn sure the person Taehyung met lately and created a scene with wasn't Kim Junghyun at all!

Taehyung himself told him that Junghyun is no more in this world then how comes he is back? Hoseok was thinking that Taehyung is being unnecessarily immature now.

"Listen up, Taehyung. If you forgot what happened 3 years back, then let me remind you! He was not your husband!" Hoseok yelled at Taehyung who was half unconscious due to crying but hasn't lost his senses. He looks so fucked up right now.

"A guy who looks similar to your-" Hoseok stops for a moment, he feels a pang in his heart seeing the younger clutching his chest but he knew he had to continue.

"To your dead husband appears in front of you out of blue, you go to him express what you felt when he was gone all these years and the he pushes you! He calls you names, threats you to call the police as if he doesn't knows you and above all that says you to fuck off with your kids! Do you still think Junghyun could have did all this?" Hoseok completes and Taehyung gets up from the couch and ran to the chair where his tuxedo blazer was hung and took out his wallet. There was a photo of 3 people, the most important 3 persons in his life. Junghyun, Taehyun and Jaehyun, the reason of his living.

"WHY?? WHYY MY LIFE HAS TO BE MESSED UP ALL THE TIME??" Taehyung screamed on top of his lungs as he fell on his knees. This all was too much for him to take. He was too frustrated and only thing which could control it was crying and screaming.

It all was too much for him to process.

"You met me after like a decade and told me your stories, even that part where you lost the person you loved the most. And he's back too? Please try to understand Taehyung! He can't get back." Hoseok himself has fresh tears in his eyes and who won't?

Looking at Taehyung right now, anyone would have cried. His eyelashes wet, hairs a mess, eyes redder than blood, lips trembling and heart broken to the core. He can't take it.

"C'mon Tae baby. He wasn't Junghyun. I don't know him at all, you're right. But I know he wouldn't have screamed at you." Hoseok said as he helps the younger to get up and Taehyung hugged him, crying hard on his shoulder.

Hoseok's each and every word was hitting him hard but he's not ready to believe.

He'd have believed even if the boy was similar to Junghyun but how can he when he looked the same?

The thing which was breaking his heart was the words been spat at him from the guy.

Junghyun was indeed different.

Flashback

It was the seventh month of Junghyun's pregnancy with twins inside his pretty belly. And his tantrums? They're multiplied by 2 everyday. Sometimes he'd cry upon him being fat and cuss at Taehyung, why'd he fuck him to make him fat! And sometimes demand some weird combination of food which is inedible.