You should tie him with this

Start from the beginning

"Listen! I'm not scared of you." He yelled.

She looked at him with a smirk, "Oh really?"

"Y-Yes"

She stood and came near him. She bent down to his level. Then she threw a punch towards him, but stopped in middle when the punch was about to land on his face.

But Taehyung still hadn't forget that wrestling move so he screamed

"AHHHH........."

"Calm down you ass. I'm not going to do anything for now." She said.

"Y-you were really planning on killing me this time!" He said.

"This time I really thought you were dead." She said.

"Even when I called to you, you kept throwing soil at me!" He complained.

"I didn't hear you."

"Are you really dumb? Can't you differentiate between a dead person and a living one?" He asked.

"I put my hand below your nose but you weren't breathing." She told him.

"I have rhinitis. So I breathe through my mouth. It wasn't just once. It was twice! This is serial murder." He said.

"Does killing the same person twice count as serial killing?" She said and let out a scoff.

"Huh?" Then it hit Taehyung what he just said.

"Anyways you killed me multiple times." He said in one go.

"I told you, it was by accident!" She said.

"Just untie this, first. I promise that no damage will come to you if you untie this." He said.

"I don't trust you anymore like you don't trust me. And strictly speaking, it's not 100% my fault. Why were you there at that time?" She said.

"What?" He said in a confused voice.

"What was a Hallyu star doing in a dark alley at late night all alone?" She asked.

"I was there because....because...." He tried to remember.

"Why was I there?" He said when he failed to remember why he was there.

"Don't be over smart. Tell me what you were doing there." She said

"I swear! I really can't remember why I was there." He said.

"You don't remember? Try to think carefully." She said.

He again tried to remember it.

"Did you remember?" She asked. He shook his head in denial. He again tried to remember.

"Did yo-"

"SHUT UP! THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH MY BRAIN BECAUSE YOU HIT ME ON MY HEAD!" He yelled at her.

"Oh come on! I didn't hit you that hard!" She said.

"I'll just give you one last chance. By know, my company would have called the police. People must be looking for me like crazy. Do you think they will do nothing when the most famous kpop idol of Korea would just disappear? It's just a matter of time." He said.

Suddenly a particular news report delivered by the news reported of the news channel, which was still turned on none of them was giving attention, caught their attention.

"Here's what's next. This is urgent news. Hallyu star, Kim Taehyung, has been admitted to the hospital. As of now, there is no confirmed reason why. However according to a staff member, it's due to overworking from his packed schedule."