43 - The functions

Sangeet function

Sid- baby please have some rest for sometime.

Ankita - are you crazy Sid , their is competition going to be held between the groom side and bride side and I need to prepare.

Sid- but baby you will get exhaust.

Ankita - I know it's all your plan , you are my opponent and you are trying to win against us by tricking because you can't beat us in dance .

Sid- but baby I didn't mean it.

Ankita - I know you , just leave from here and let me do my practice.

' She throw him out of her room'.

Sid- you yourself asked for it , now handle it , it would be best if I had slept outside the room that night .

(A/n - I actually felt bad for Sid sometimes but he should think before doing that , author is not at fault 💁🏻‍♀️).

~~~~~

Avi- dii where is my earrings.

Aanya- it's their only , see properly.

Avi- no dii it's not here , it's another pair , where are the matching ones.

Ankita - here.

Avi- omggg anki you are looking sooo beautiful.

Ankita - but you looking much more beautiful than me.

Avi- Sid must be wandering behind you only , today.

Ankita - not at all , I haven't seen him since I throw him out of the room.

(A/n - I can't agree with you anki baby , he is always behind you only ).

Avi- what but why did you do that.

Ankita - you don't know him avi , he was plotting against us , he was there to steal our steps , and also he was distracting me so that I can't practice and they win the competition .

Avi- awww anki you are so cuteeee.

Ankita- ayeeeee don't call me cute , I hate this word .

Avi- and why so .

Ankita - because of him , whenever I ask him something he just say baby you are looking soo cute ,I am done with this word.

( Kaira nostalgia).

Aanya- ok so now both of the bestie talks are finished then ,should we head towards the venue.

Ankita - yessss , I'm so excited.

Aanya - she is herself a kid , how will she handle a kid.

Can we skip to the best part

'Avi entered the hall with a loud amount of cheering and hooting and with her special evening performance and all the while Aryan hand was on his chest to handle its situation after seeing the beauty , the love of his life , standing just before him , dancing for him.'

' While our Sid was busy pestering his moody wife to have some juice '.

Ansh- attention please everyone, avi remember same time , same place , same you , same me just the position is exchanged , today you are sitting their and I'm standing here , but still I'm warning you , please spare that poor soul , you know na I'm worried for him , while avi him that hawwww expression.

' Ok ok jokes aside , finally my bacha is leaving the life she deserved, I'm soo happy for you , you know I always know you from before , like from really before, from the day you entered Delhi , still I cared less about interfering in anyone's life but that day when I saw you crying in that park , something broke inside me , it felt like she didn't deserve this , I need to do something, that's why I forcefully popped in your life , you came in life and became the best thing happened to me , I know genuinely people say this thing for their love but for me it is you , you the only one person who encouraged me to propose her though it was a little dangerous way but still , thank you for coming in my life and giving me the most important person of life and giving me my life , my wife , you are not just only my wife's sister , you are my bestie, my sister , my child , and I can't stand a single tear in your eyes and that's why Mr Aryan khurana I'm warning you , if you love your life then think thrice before hurting her , and this time I'm serious.