26 - That call

Hehe double update , enjoy

Aryan- this is not fair avi.

Avi- but it's important Ryan.

Aryan - but I  don't wanna go yrr avi.

Avi - but it's important Ryan .

Aryan - but still I will miss you.

Avi - I'm not going anywhere I will stay here only now go early so that you can come back early.

Aryan - I love you.

Avi - I love you more than anything else.

Aryan- remember our date is still pending.

Avi- yes we will go on a date after you came back.

----_-------_-------_-------_------_------_--------

Avi - I don't know why I'm feeling this way he just left and I'm feeling like something big is going to happen .. something bad ..why I'm feeling so uneasy I also don't know ..leave it avi you are thinking too much nothing like this is going to happen..

(Phone ring).

Avi - hello papa how are you I missed you so much..

Mr thakur- I'm fine beta how are you.

Avi- I'm also fine.

Mr thakur - so when are you coming back.

Avi- I will come back in some days.

Mr thakur- you didn't checked my message.

Avi-msg...? wohh I was little busy so that's why. Maybe

Mr thakur- avi you have to come back tomorrow.

Avi- but why papa is everything alright.

Mr thakur- everything is alright beta..it's just my little princess is getting engaged in 2 weeks .

Avi- little princess.... engagement?

Mr thakur- did you forgot your promise.

(Suddenly it strike her and tears collected in her eyes).

Flashback ( previous conversation is in chapter 13)

Mr thakur - avi come beta how is everything going

Avi- everything is going fine papa.

Mr thakur- avi listen to me clearly the topic I'm going to talk about is really important...I know it's not the right time for this thing but you are leaving just after marriage and this is important to discuss you with before you left.

Avi- yes papa I'm listening.

Mr thakur- beta do you remember anish .

Avi- umm that khanna uncle's son right.

Mr thakur-yes beta actually I will talk straight....they liked you for their son.

( listening to this the land under her foot slipped...she never imagined getting married to anyone else then her Aryan but everything is changed now..)

Mr thakur- beta I'm not forcing you he is also in Mumbai so I just want you to meet him and get comfortable with him,actually they are moving to London after 2 months ,so they want you both to get along, so that before they leave you both can get engaged, if both of you are ready....beta think about it once and then give your answer because you know I can't get back to my words.

Avi - yes papa ...i don't want to meet him ...it's a yes from my side you can tell them.

Mr thakur- but beta atleast meet him once before taking your decision.